Chapter 1

FYI Marinette had no choice but to change her name to Marinette Dupan Cheng. She is now Ladybug, the leader of the superhero's in Paris. She is also bullied by someone named Lila Rossi. Marinette likes to call her "Liela" Rossi. Marinette is also dating Damian Wayne, they were never able to see each other outside of a screen. Chloe is also Honey Bee (not mine) because of the Miracle Queen incident.

*5 years later*

"MARINETTE DUPAN-CHENG COME DOWN HERE NOW," her adoptive mother screeches. Marinette immediately pops up from her bed and starts rushing around her room. "Marinette. You can take your time. School doesn't start for another hour," Tikki explained. "I can't Tikki. You've seen what they do to me!" Marinette then got dressed, and Tikki did her hair. The little kwami can't forget when those two so called parents put her chosen in the hospital.

Tikki even took out her earrings in fear that the hospital would and the miraculous box would have another lost miraculous. Tom and Sabine said that she just fell down her stairs and the doctors didn't think the cuts on the poor girl looked like that. They just went along with it. At least they got their reason. Tikki was infuriated when the two got away with it, but she just hoped that Marinette would tell the truth. Unfortunately, Marinette is too sweet for her own good.

The fifteen-year-old told the kwami to get in her purse and she obeyed. She rushed down the stairs, into the bakery, and out the front door. Luckily, the Dupan-Chengs felt generous and didn't give Marinette beatings this early in the morning. The young woman sprinted to school to see her best friend. "CHLOE," she called. "Mari-bug, what are you doing screaming my name. You are gonna attract the paparazzi," she said. Marinette gave her best friend an eye roll and began to talk.

Flashback begining

Marinette was once again sitting alone in the classroom, while every one else was talking to their friends. Ms. Bustier was late that day, she walked in and all eyes were on her. Chloe came from behind her and started talking, "I see now what pain I have caused you all and I would like to... apologize. I was a brat, and I would throw insults at all of you. What I never experienced was to be on the receiving end of the deal. I'm really sorry, all of you, especially you Marinette. I would actually like to be your friend." She finished and no body thought she was sincere. Marinette saw though. She knew how it felt to not be believed. "I believe you Chole. I think everyone deserves a second chance. You can come sit by me i-if you want," she said. Chole's sad frown turned into a grateful smile. Chole came and set next to Marinette and shed a tear. "Thank you," she whispered. The rest of the day, the whole school was accusing them of working together to get to Lila. They didn't care, they were just happy they had each other.

Flashback ending

Time Skip to Class

"Mari-trash, what are you doing here so early. Here I'll get you back on track," Alya says. She then pours her fruit smoothie on top of Marinette's head. "Come on Mari-bug. Let's get you cleaned up." The two then head to the bathroom to change. Luckily, Marinette has become prepared with these bullies, because she brought extra clothes. She changed and rinsed her hair in the sink. Chloe then pulled out a blow dryer from her purse. "Chloe! What the heck, you brought a blow dryer to school?!?!" "Obviously Bug, don't judge." "Only you, Bee, only you." Marinette then comes out of the bathroom looking flawless. When Alya sees, she just storms off saying something along the lines of 'Lila should be the one that looks the best'.

When they walk into the classroom Ms. Bustier wasn't there yet. The two best friends go to their seats, and Ms. Bustier comes in smiling. One thing is in Marinette's head, 'Wait, did I win the trip to Gotham?' "Everyone listen up. Someone in this class has won a trip to Gotham. Who was it?" Just as Marinette was about to say it was her Lila spoke up, "I won the trip to Gotham. I thought it would be a nice surprise. I thought I could visit my Damiboo with all of my friends," she said. "Lila, who is Damiboo," Alya questioned. "Oh he is my boyfriend, Damian Wayne- oops I wasn't supposed to say anything because I could attract the paparazzi, but you won't say anything right? Damiboo probably will pretend to not reconize me on the tour and everything," Lila lied. If you were watching closely, you could see the slight smirk she gave herself.

"My house after school?" Chole asked. Marinette was hesitant because she knew that her parents would beat her up, but it wasn't anything she wasn't used to. "Yeah."