Chapter 15

SOOOO I saw that I forgot to put the dresses.
Marinette's

Chloe's

Damian gave her a few pats on the back so she would stop

Damian gave her a few pats on the back so she would stop. Jagged looked at her funny, and she explained. "My dad is the Joker, and my mom is Harley Quinn," she said. He looked away like it was normal and took a drink. His eyes suddenly widened, and he spit out his drink. "What?!" he asked. "Yeah.." she said. As if on cue, the Joker crashed the party. 

CRASH

"DAD," Marinette screamed. The Joker cowered in fear. "AGAIN, I told you to go home and stop crashing parties. First is was with my classmates and now at the Gala?!?! This is getting very frequent."

 The Joker looked at his daughter, "Come on. Last one tonight?"

"NO. Now go home," she said, "and Mom. I know your there, and so are you Uncle Eddy. I saw you. Go home. If I find out that you commited another crime tonight... you know what will happen," she threatened. The three immediatly left and Jagged just starred at her like she tamed the Joker, which she did.

"H-how?" he managed to stutter.

"Like I said before. I'm his daughter. Back to the conversation," she said. "And Chloe, did I see you waving to my family? You were encouraging them," Marinette scolded. Chloe rolled her eyes. "Whatever, their nice people." Marinette sent her a glare. Chloe seemed used to it.

**When people were about to leave**

Everyone said goodbye to their celebrity friends, and Marinette found a secret Chloe has been keeping. She hasn't asked about it yet, but she will tonight. Marinette also found out something about Tim.

***That Night***

Marinette walked to Chloe's room in the manor, and went to Chloe. She was just starring off into space smiling. "Hey Chole. I know what your thinking about," Marinette said, then whispered, "your secret." Chole jumped. "Do you think he knows. Was I that obvious?" she asked, terrified of the answer.

"No. I can just read you like a book," Marinette smirked. "Besides, he definitely likes you back. It's pretty obvious."

"Do you think so?" Chloe asked her best friend. Marinette nodded. "The day we leave, I'm going to ask Tim out, because if he rejects me...it would be awkward. Unless... you could maybe see if he likes me?"

"Of course. I was going to do that with your permission or without," Marinette said, rushing out of the room.

**3 minutes later**

Knock, Knock.     A faint 'Come in' was heard from the inside. Marinette walked in Tim's room to find him starring off onto space just like Chloe. "Hey Tim. I know you like her," Marinette said like it was the most normal thing she had ever said. Tim froze.

"W-what are you talking about?" he asked.

"I know you like Chloe, more like love," the dark-haired teenager teased.

"I-I do not...fine, I'm about as good a lier as you," Tim admitted defeat.

"HEY NOT NICE! Anywayyy, I'm here to score you a date with her, but if you hurt her, I will not hesitate to kill you," Marinette threatened. 

"Wait. You'll do that?" Tim asked.

"Anything for my best friend to be happy, and I'm pretty sure she likes you back. I could tell by the way you two were looking at each other, and when she would look your way, you would look away and blush," Marinette said. "It was pretty obvious. You should ask her out tomorrow." Marinette really wanted for Tim to ask out Chloe, but she knew Tim might chicken out at the right moment.

"I'll do it," Tim said.

"You better do it tomorrow or you'll chicken out," Marinette said as she walked out of the room, not giving Tim enough time to talk back.

Marinette walked back to Chloe's room, popped her head in and said, "You can thank me later." Then she left before Chloe could talk back, just like Tim.

**The next Day**
Chloe's PoV

I just walked in the kitchen to a blushing Tim, but Marinette looked like she was teasing him. Oh no, what did she do now? Tim pulled me over to the other side of the room, and whispered, "Hey, can I talk to you for a minute outside?" I nodded. Is this what Marinette meant by 'thank me later'? Does Tim know I like him? Oh no, Mari screwed up now. We are still staying for a few days, this is going to be so embarrassing.

We walked outside, and he looked like he was going to pass out. Here comes the rejection. "Chloe, do you want to go to a really good arcade, I passed by earlier, with me later today? I-I mean, like a date." Or...not.

I nodded, because that was the only thing I could do at that moment except for blush. Tim grabbed my hand, and I could've sworn that my face turned as red as a tomato. Mari looked at me and smirked. Chloe Bourgeois, looking as red as Tikki. Well, I'm never going to live this down.

BTW I found the picture at the top at another fanfic and thought it was funny. And then I took a picture of it.
ALSO, I probably will only post one or two chapters per day because I can't work on my computer throughout the day. Hard to explain, but ...yeah.
PS, I'm sorry for all of the time skips.