Chapter 11

Lila's POV

I knew that the guy over there was Damian Wayne. A already had a lie to cover it up. The only thing to expose me is for someone to look him up, they haven't looked up anything so far so I think I'm good. 

When everyone looked at me expectedly, I whispered, "Earlier today, I saw Marinette on the phone. She was hiring some guy to play Damian Wayne. I guess he got a fake ID too." Everyone nodded like it was something Marinette would do. It wasn't.

No one's: POV

Alya stomped up to Marinette and tried to punch Marinette. She blocked it. Again. "What do you want Alya? I'm doing something, and don't punch me." "Whatever Maritrash. I didn't think you would go so low to hire someone you don't know." "I've known Damian ever since we were ten. See who is at the gala tomorrow. It is Damian."

That made Alya stomp off like a spoiled child, Marinette just rolled her eyes. "Come on Marinette, do you want to go back to the manor? I'll help you make dresses and suits," Damian said.

"Really?" 

"Yeah, let's go." Damian called Alfred to pick them up, and the couple made their way to the expensive car. "Marinette! What are you doing? That car's for Lila!"

"If you don't stop I'll have a talk with my parents. I tell them everything. I told them all about Lila's lies and you encouraging her. I've convinced them not to kill you, but I don't know how much my dad can take it. He really wants to kill this whole class. When two people weren't the nicest to me, they went and killed them. Catwoman lead the whole thing and she got the worst of it. Remember, when Uncle Oswald was limping? Do you want to spar?" Alya shook her head no quickly and just stood there. "That's what I thought." "They killed you Marinette. Tikki healed you. You wouldn't be here right now if she didn't," Damian said. "Not the time Damian. At least I don't have to pretend to be defenseless anymore."

Marinette and Damian sat in the car and shut the door. "You told her," he said. She started laughing and couldn't stop. Damian smacked her back a few times and she stopped. That made Damian laugh a few times. "Hey, I can't help it." That made him laugh even harder. Yes, Damian Wayne laughing. Full on laughing. When Alfred heard him laugh, he just smiled because the youngest Wayne was comfortable enough to show his emotions to his girlfriend.

When Damian calmed down, he started, "I'm so-" 

"No, that was mean." 

"I love your laugh." Marinette hugged her boyfriend and got ready for the half hour drive ahead.  

"I love your laugh too. You should do it more often."

 He smiled and said, "Todd would think the world is ending if he heard me laugh like that."

 "He actually might," Marinette responded. 

When they arrived at the manor, they saw paparazzi outside so they went around the back way. When they got to the family Marinette said, "Um...why is the press outside?" "Mari went to the front yard, they started to ask questions and wouldn't stop. I found her crying, she said she didn't answer anything because they were being mean," Dick said, "When I found her she ran into may arms and called me 'dad'. So they know that I'm her father. She said that the only person she wanted to see was Marinette."

"I'm going to go check on her," Marinette said. "I'll come too," Damian said. When the two arrived to Mari's room, they quietly walked in. When Mari saw, she ran straight up to Marinette and hugged her. "Hey Mari," she said, "I know something that would cheer you up." She mumbled something that no one could make out. "Come on," Marinette said. The three walked out of her room and into the kitchen. "What about we make some macaroons?" "Ok!" Mari said. Marinette looked at the little girl's tear-streaked face, and gave a sympathetic smile.

A half an hour later, the three together made one-hundred fifty macaroons. Fifty of them were Gotham supervillain themed, another fifty was Batfamily themed, and the last fifty were Paris superhero (only Ladybug and Honey Bee because the rest are 'retired'. They also added a few hawkmoth ones) themed. Marinette invited her family over, and everyone had macaroons that matched themselves. Marinette made sure that they made a temporary truce, and they had a good day. 

As the day came to a close, everyone went home and the truce broke. She wished that both of her families could get along, but life isn't perfect. Damian helped Marinette with the finishing touches to the dresses and suits, and it was only nine o'clock. "Aaaaaand DONE," Marinette said. Damian has been happier lately and high-fived his girlfriend. 

That night, they went on patrol together and stopped a few crimes. They also got to say hi to the Joker and Harley Quinn. Marinette revealed her identity to her parents that night, but was recognized by someone walking along the road that night. They caught a picture of Ladybug and posted it on their Instagram. 

Back in Paris-

"Sir, Ladybug has been spotted in Gotham."

"Really? Very-well."

"NOOROO. Dark Wings Rise!"

CLIFFHANGER!!!! Imma go now. BYEEE