Chapter 2

Hey guys! I've had really bad writer's block, but don't worry. I won't just drop the story. I like writing and I just won't do that to you guys.

At Chloe's Father's Hotel

Marinette and Chloe let all of the kwami's roam around her room. Since Marinette is the guardian of the Miraculous now, she likes to give all of the kwami's attention. "Chloe I still have kept a few secrets from you. Please don't be mad at me," Marinette said. She felt very guilty that she has kept her old life a secret from Chloe for so long. Marinette keeps telling herself that it was for her own good, but the truth is that she just didn't want Chloe to hate her for being the daughter of villains. Especially Harley Quinn and the Joker. "What do you mean Mari-bug?"

Chloe was a little bit hurt that Marinette couldn't tell her everything. "I mean..." Marinette says.

Chloe really wants to know what got her best friend worked up, but she chose to comfort her instead. "Hey, you don't have to tell me right now... or ever if you never get comfortable enough-" She was cut off.

"No, you are gonna find out one way or another."

"Then what's got you so worked up?"

"I have a surprising past. It's not bad. But it is very different. It has to do with my parents."

"What does Tom and Sabine have anything to do with this?"

"Tom and Sabine aren't my real parents. My real parents live in Gotham."

"Oh, I would love to meet them-"

"Chloe. My parents are.....let's just say that they are famous."

"That is really cool. My best friend is the daughter of celebrity's. Wait. Why aren't you in Gotham with them?"

"I was taken away by Child Services."

"WHAT?!?! Did they abuse you or something."

"NO Tom and Sabine abuse me. Not my parents, they would never. It......it's just what they were known to do."

"TOM AND SABINE WHAT?!?! What are your parent known to do? Who are your parents? Does Tikki know? DID TIKKI KNOW THAT YOU ARE BEING ABUSED?!?!"

"First of all, yes they do. Second of all, k-kill people. Third of all, Joker and Harley Quinn. Fourth of all, Tikki doesn't even know who my parents are. Lastly, yes she did, but I told her not to tell you or you could kill them."

"W-wait. Your parents are THE Joker and THE Harley Quinn?"

Heheh. I clifhanger-ed you. Mwahahaha. Ok, my apologies. I am kinda weird. Imma stop now. Bye