Chapter 5

Marinette's Phone Call With Damian M: Marinette D: Damian

D: Hello?

M: Hey. You really need to check your phone when you pick it up.

D: Hey, arn't you supposed to be asleep in Paris time?

M: Hehe. Maybe, but I'm not tired.

D: Come on. You are a really bad lier.

M: I seem to be on the receiving end of that sentence lately.

D: Adri assef lach ho fe gharfa alaan hetti yamken an nethedth ballga larbia alam anha list laghatak al-mafdala wilkin yemkenk al-tahdath ballga al-faransia kel yom. (My sorry excuse for a brother is in the room right now so can we talk in Arabic? I know it's not your favorite language but you get to talk in French everyday.)

M: Baltakid ، anha list al-faransia lakanha al-mafdala al-thania. minn fe gharfa maak alane. (My second favorite language is Arabic so it is ok. Which one of your brothers are in the room with you right now?)

D: tod) fe gharfa mai alaan) ma zalt la aaraf minn ayn hassal ola luqub pexi pop. atakad an (angel) yenasbak afdal bakthir (Todd is in the room with me right now. I still don't know where he got the nickname Pixie-pop from. I think Angel suits you much better.)

M: *laugh* yebdo ank list al-wahid al-dhay yaser al-nas fe mcalmtna al-hatifie siddiqui al-moqareb dakhl lelto atakad anni akhbertek an chloe inha tarf kel shaya ella ankem ya rafak al- batfam inha tandhar elli mosdouma la atakad anni tezkart an akul laha anni athadth arba wespein legha. (Seems like you aren't the only one with people walking in our phone call. My best friend just walked in. I think that I told you about Chloe. She knows everything except that you guys are the batfam. She is looking at me shocked. I don't think I remembered to tell her that I speak twenty-two languages.)

D: *laugh* famma ho el-sabeb wara mckalmetk al-hatifia les ank thataj elly sebeb. (So what is the reason behind your phone call? Not that you need a reason.)

M: anna ashar balihana anna amzah fakt. ardet an akhberk anni vizt barhala elly (gotham) fasli pakmaleh kadem (anna ashar balihana anna amzah fakt. ardet an akhberk anni vizt barhala elly (gotham) fasli pakmaleh kadem) ( I called to tell you that I am coming back to Gotham. With my class. I am really excited to see you again.)

D: tebadou saida bashan gdumk lakin les an al-saf ho hill taketheb fattah mestlagaya majda (You seem happy about coming, but not that the class is. Is the lie girl lieing again?)

M: nim wallium kedbet bashan alfouz balrahleh wakalt asada an el-sabeb al-wahid al-dhay jalha tvos ho bes (Yes, she said that she won the trip. She also said that the only reason she won the trip was because of her boyfriend. She said you were her boyfriend.)

D: She is in the position to be sued. Does she know that.

M: I don't know. She probably doesn't even know what you look like. OH and she called you- *laughs really hard* Damiboo.

D: She said that? *cracks a smile*

M: Yeah, it took all of my strength in me to bust out laughing. *yawns*

D: Seems like you are tired. You should go to bed. I guess I'll see you in a few days.

M: Yeah I guess so.

*hangs up*

"So... was that your American boyfriend?" Chloe asked, "and what language was that? It definetly wasn't English, or French." Marinette plopped on the bed and mumbled something non decipherable into the pillow. "What was that?" "ARABIC" "When did you learn Arabic?" "I don't know. I was like... three or four." "How many languages do you know?" "Twenty-two." "What are all of the languages you know?" (If you want me to name them all look at the next chapter) Then Chloe plopped onto the bed. "Wow, who taught you?" "I taught myself. Can we stop asking questions and go to bed. I'm tired." "Yeah, ok. Were going to Gotham in a few days."

Yep. Another CHAPTER FINISHED. Finally. Wow, I've done all of this in one day. I've written all of this today.