Chapter 7

Marinette's POV

I was not expecting to have a room already made for me, when I came to the manor. The first thing I did when I got into the room, is I called my mom. I told her and dad to meet me at the mall. I quickly transformed, and left a note on the door. I leaped out the window, and went to the mall. I've never seen this part of Gotham before, and I am happy that I finally get to see my parents again. As I arrived at the mall, I see my class heading inside. I really hope they don't mess this up for me.

I see my mom and dad on the other side of the mall. SCORE! I have less chances for running into them now. Then I see a bomb in his hand. Aw great. I quickly detransform somewhere safe and shout, "DAD! DONT YOU DARE!" He sees me and hides the bomb. "I told you Puddin'. She doesn't like it when we kill." I smile sweetly at him, and jump into his arms. "I missed you dad, but give mom back the bomb." "Awww. Mari~" "NO" He hands my mom the bomb and I give her a hug too. "I missed you guys." "I missed you too sugga." "Let's go see my Aunt's and Uncle's."

We head to our house where my aunts and uncles were waiting. "SUPRISE," they all scream. I give them a warm smile and Uncle Edward couldn't help but throw a few Riddle's my way- which I easily answered. I told all of them about Tom, Sabine, and Lila, and by the end of everything, they looked like they were about to kill them. The thing is, I'm afraid that they actually will. When I leave to go back to the manor, I yell one final thing, "Try not to kill people."

I made my way to the manor to face Damian, and tell him everything, along with his brothers. When I got in my room, I notice that the note in the door was untouched. I rip off the note, and throw it in the trash can. When I reach the living room, I see Bruce sipping his coffee while, my boyfriend was chasing Jason with a katana, Chloe was trying to separate the two boys, Tim trying to stay awake, Dick playing with his daughter -wait...DAUGHTER?

"Hey guys," I said. Damian stops chasing his brother with a katana, and looks at me. "Hey Blueberry. I have someone that I want you to meet," Dick said. A small girl comes out from behind Dick and looks at me. "Hi, I'm Marinette!" Dick held her hand and comes to me. He kneels down from beside her and says, "This is Marinette, the girl I told you about. She's nice." "I'm Mari," she said. "Y'know, that kind of sounds like my name. Do you want to meet Tikki," I asked with a smirk. "Sure, who's Ti- awwwww," Mari said. Then all of the Wayne boys scream, except for Damian.

"WHAT IS THAT?" Tim screams. "She is Tikki," I said, "She is a Goddess soooooo don't make her mad. Plagg, you can come out too." Then there is another round of screams from the boys, "Who is this one," Bruce asked, "and what do they do? Why do you have them?" "In the car ride to the manor I told you that I'm Ladybug. They give me my powers." Then Pollen comes out from Chloe's purse. "Awwwwwwww," Mari said.

When I was done explaining everything to the boys, Damian dragged me off to the garden. "I want to know why Tom and Sabine went to jail." "If I tell you, do you promise not to kill them?" "I don't make promises I can't keep." "Then I can't tell you." "Ok, I promise I won't kill them." After I told him, he looked exactly like my Aunt Selena. Ready to kill.

ANNNNNDDD that's it for Chapter 7. Have a good day!