Chapter 4

I was literally outside a minute ago and I see a black cat......I already have bad luck. I am seriously not just saying that. I literally just saw a black cat. ALL black and FREAKING GREEN EYES. Y'know. Chat Noir. That is so freaky. Anyway to the story......

Marinette's Pov

I opened my eyes and see Chloe running around with Tikki. "Tikki! I told you not to heal me after these things happen. It drains your energy," I said. "Marinette, you would be dead right now if I didn't heal you. I told you it is okay if I get a little bit tired." "Still," I said. She really needs to stop being like this. All I want is what is best for her. Then I look over to see Chloe. She was sitting on the other side of the room, staring off into space. I sit up and my side starts to sting. I sit up anyway and limp over to my best friend. She whispers something that I couldn't make out and started crying. "Chloe, what is wrong?"

"Really Marinette? You could have died. I don't know how I never noticed it before. Why didn't you tell me? Tom and Sabine should be in jail! I'm going to call the cop-"

"NO! I don't want anyone to go to prison. Even them. Well...maybe Lila, but that isn't the point. They let me live under their roof. At least they let me buy fabric to make clothes. They kind of fed me, but that doesn't matter. At least I wasn't homeless. They were the only ones willing to adopt the daughter of the Joker and Harley Quinn. At least I was able to live in Paris. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have met you."

"Still. You were dead for a split second. You died. Literally. I thought I would never see you again. If Tikki was even a second later-" then she burst into tears. The only thing that I knew to do was to hug my best friend. "You need to call your parents. I think they need to know about this. Maybe even your boyfriend too."

"Yeah. I haven't talked to them in a while."

"I'll let you have some privacy."

Chloe goes to the other room so I could call Damian and my parents. I hope they don't come to Paris and kill my guardians. I dial my mom's phone number.

*On The Phone* M: Marinette J: Joker H: Harley Quinn

H: Hey sugga. We haven't talked in days. How ya been?

M: Not the best, but I'm coming to Gotham in a few days.

J: Really sunshine? I'm so excited. *uncontrollable laughter on the other end*

Then I hear mom on the other end smacking my dad to make him stop.

M: Thanks Mom

H: Welcome sugga!

J: You said something was wrong?

M: W-what do you mean?

H: You were always a terrible lier.

M: Fine. But you have to promise me NOT to come over here and kill anyone!

J: Whatever you want sunshine. We just wanna know what is wrong.

H: Yeah sugga. What happened.

M: Well you know when I said that Tom and Sabine isn't the nicest?

J: They better not harm you or I'll come over there and kill them.

H: I'll join! I'll go get my hamma.

M: You two literally just promised me you wouldn't do anything!

H&J: Fine we promise.

M: All of the years i-i've been away....

H: D-did they....?

M: Yeah. And I told my best friend today about you.....and about Tom and Sabine. Lucky I did, because I would be dead right now if she didn't f-find me. *dry chuckle*

J: Why would you keep this from us?

H: Sugga...is it because you were afraid that we would kill them?

M: Y-yeah. Listen to me. Do NOT tell Damian about all of this. I think he would have more of a risk of killing them than you two. I'll tell him when the time is right.

J&H: Only if you are positive.

M: Anywayyyyyy. I know that you are trying to do better with the crime.... and you have only killed one-hundred people this month, but lets try to keep that number as low as we can.

H&J: Ok sugga/sunshine.

M: One more thing. What time is it in Gotham right now? Oh and can I drop the act of not being capable of fighting.

J: It's four right now. And just to Tom, Sabine, and Lila because she already tells people that you are a bully that can fight. PROVE HER RIGHT.

M: Okay mom and dad. I love you guys. Bye.

I almost just spilt water on me.......again. Buuuuuuut, please comment. I know asking people to comment has the effect of making people NOT want to comment. Wow, I'm overthinking this aren't I. I'm just gonna stop. BYEEEE