Chapter 6

MAJOR TIME SKIP TO DAY OF THEY LEAVE (btw Tom and Sabine were arrested and the cops heard about it from Chloe because she still didn't respect Marinette's wishes.)

Tikki and Pollen came up with something to wake the two tired teens up. They would each yell in the ear of their chosen to wake them up. "MARINETTE/CHLOE," they screamed. "AKUMA," the two best friend screamed. When they looked over beside them, they saw both of their kwami's laughing on the floor. "Haha very funny you two," Marinette said, "It's three in the morning!" She looked over to Chloe to make sure she wasn't hallucinating. The blonde nodded and Marinette fell back on the bed. "Come on Marinette. Knowing Lila, she probably will convince the teacher to leave two hours early. Get ready and lets go to school." "Ok," the two mumbled.

Half an hour later the two were in beautiful outifts, designed by Marinette of course.

Chloe on the left and Marinette on the right.

When they get into Chloe's limo, Marinette has a bad feeling that something is going to happen

When they get into Chloe's limo, Marinette has a bad feeling that something is going to happen. They pull up to the school to see all of the students loading the bus. At four in the morning. "Tikki was wrong. Three hours early. I'm glad she woke us up." "Yeah, me too."

The two girls walk into the bus to be met by many glares from everyone in the class. Alya comes up next to Marinette and attempted to slap her in the face, but Marinette caught. Instead, Alya tried to kick Marinette in the stomach, but the girl blocked that too. "I don't think my parents would be too happy with me being slapped or kicked, Alya. What did Lila say I did this time?" "Don't play dumb with me Marinette. Everyone knows that you texted Lila to jump off the Eiffel Tower." "Please, I don't even have her phone number." "Prove it," Alya said. "What is Lila's phone number Alya. I'll type it in my phone. If Lila's name shows up, then you will know that I did text her, if it doesn't, then I won't have her number." "Fine. Her number is ***-***-****." "Look,"Marinette said. She smirked as Lila and Alya grew pale. "That is just one of Lila's lies."

Marinette flipped her hair, and walked off to the back of the bus with Chloe right behind. The two girls sat down and began to chat.

When they finally reached the airport, the two were the last to get off. They went to the place to get the tickets, and Bruce got Marinette and a plus one a first class ticket. It is known by the two that they can't have an exciting moment in their life. They hear a screech coming from behind them. "MARINETTE STOLE MY TICKET. SHE STOLE MY FIRST CLASS TICKET THAT DAMIBOO BOUGHT FOR ME," Lila said. The two roll their eyes and walk off.

Alya of course had to stomp over to them and demand Marinette give her ticket back to Lila. Marinette just scoffed and walked off. This made Alya red in the face and rush over to Marinette. Again. This time she tried to punch her in the face,but Marinette caught it. Again. This time it was Alya's turn to scoff and walk away.

Then Marinette and Chloe just laugh. Unfortunately, Chloe had to hit Marinette in the back a few times because she couldn't stop laughing. "Thanks Bee." " Welcome Bug."

Time Skip to at the Airport in Gotham (because I couldn't think of anything interesting for the plane ride)

When Marinette came out of the airplane last, she sees Damian, along with the whole batfam holding balloons that say, "WELCOME HOME."
Damian was smiling and she loved it. Marinette tackled Damian into a hug and just stayed that way for about a minute until a certain reporter screamed, "Marinette! How could you?" "What did I do now Alya? Can't you see that I'm with my family again?" Marinette said, "minus two." "They aren't your family, the Dupan-Chengs are your family!" "No! They were not! They were just my legal guardians. I was adopted."
"Were?" Damian questioned. "Yes," Alya said, "they went to jail." "Damian, can we talk about this later?" He nodded, but gave Marinette a look that said, 'We ARE going to talk about this.'

Alya stormed off, but you could tell that she was going to come back. "I need to get on the bus before she comes back." "No way!" Jason said, "you're coming with us." She smiled, thanked him, hugged him, and walked away with the family. Not much to her surprise, they invited Chloe to come too.

"Mari-bug, where are we going?" "To the manor," Dick answered, "what kind of nickname is Mari-bug." "Oh. I'm the leader of the superhero team in Paris. My name is Ladybug." Chloe gave her a shocked look. "That's cool blueberry ya kno-" "Were here," Tim said from inside the car. Tim then whispered something into Dicks ear like 'Chloe doesn't know that we are superheros'. Then Dick shut his mouth, and never finished his sentence. "Why did you tell them?" questioned Chloe. "The only things they don't know about me is the Tom and Sabine situation, and that were superheros." Chloe nodded in understanding, and got out of the car.

Hello, if there is anything that I can do to make the story better, then please tell me. I would really like to hear from you. <3