Chapter 18

I haven't been able to update lately, but I should be changing that this weekend. I've just been really busy with school work, and I'm not able to update at school. Now I'm gonna get on with the story.
Btw, Damian is willing to support Marinette's decision to tell everyone her identity, and so is all of the people on her side.

Lila's PoV:

I can't believe this! I've been caught! Now, I'm probably going to be in here for the rest of my life. That's just great, I got caught working with a terrorist. I'm just glad I could make Marinette's life miserable. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if someone came to kill me in jail.

BOOM

I take it back, I would be surprised!!!

Earlier that Day

"Did you have a good time celebrating in Paris?" Damian asked his girlfriend as she came from out of the portal and into his room.

"Yeah, we decided if anyone guesses who we are, we would tell them," Chloe said, "Oh you were talking to her, weren't you.....ok I'm out." Then she just walked out of Damian's bedroom.

"So your going to reveal your identities to Paris?" Damian asked.

"Yeah, I mean, I think they deserve to know the "bully" that protects Paris is Marinette," she said.

"Ok, I support you, only if you are sure. You can't take it back. You would have to deal with the press."

"I know. I just don't want to keep this huge secret anymore. I have too many," she said with a chuckle. He smiled and they headed to the living room, where all of the family was. They all congratulated Marinette and Chloe about defeating Hawkmoth (even though they had help from the other heros they tried to let them have some of the credit). "I just can't believe that three years of that is over. It is just a breath of relief. Even though I won't be living there anymore, now I can focus on my classes and not constantly look on my phone for akuma alerts."

Everyone gave her a sympathetic smile, and they realized that the sun was starting to rise. They had been up all night! For Tim, it was normal, but everyone else just wanted to sleep. Maybe they could get a nap sometime today. Sadly, Marinette had tours all day. She couldn't miss them because she was the class president, and the one who won the trip. Damian offered to come too, Marinette insisted that he stayed home and take a nap, but he was too stubborn.

"Come on, Angel. Let's go," Damian said. The three got into the car, and it drove off to the hotel for Ms. Bustier just to give directions. When they arrived to the hotel, they were met by many glares.

"Marinette! I can't believe you! How could you kidnap Lila?!?!" Alya screamed, spitting in Marinette's face.

"First of all, don't spit in my face! Second of all, I'm tired of your BS and so is a LOT of people. And third of all, Lila was arrested for working with Hawkmoth. I guess you haven't found out yet, but he was taken down," Marinette said. Everyone was looking at her dumbfounded.

"Lila wouldn't work for Hawkmoth!! How do we know that you didn't just make up that-"

"Don't you even start Alya. Check Paris news if you don't believe me," Marinette said as she just walked off. Many of her classmates pulled out their phones, and sure enough, saw that Lila was arrested and sentenced to be in jail for the rest of her life. Because she was taken down in Gotham, the mayor suggested that she and Hawkmoth go to Arkham instead of any ordinary prison. She was charged with assisting a terrorist. Everyone was in tears, especially Alya. Every one still thought she was a good person. That is when Marinette realized how, truly idiotic her classmates are.

"Wow," Damian, Chloe, and Marinette said at the same time. They were even more surprised that they still believed the lier. "I ," Chloe started, "Can not," Damian continued, "Believe this," Marinette finished.

"Ms. Bustier! Chloe and I are not going to be joining anymore tours. The class can just enjoy them. I need a nap," Marinette yelled, then she mumbled, "only one more day of tours anyway."

"No, you are not allowed to leave. We are going to stay together. The permission slip said that if anyone went away on their own, then they would be expelled," Ms. Incompetent replied.

"Well then, goodbye. I'm moving to Gotham. Bye everyone who made my and Chloe's life miserable."

Marinette left the hotel before anyone could say anything. She popped her head back in and said, "You two coming?" to Chloe and Damian. The two looked at her, back at the class, and at her again. Then, they walked outside with their friend. "Guys, I'm about to pass out because I'm so tired from fight Hawkmoth all night."

"Yeah, me too Mari-bug. I know your boyfriend is too, but he is too stubborn to admit it. Wow, I'm saying the word 'too' too much," Chloe said with a smirk, hoping to keep her best friend awake until they get back to the manor.

When they reached the manor, Marinette had just fallen asleep. She looked so peaceful. Damian didn't have the heart to wake her up, and she was leaning on Damian. Chloe just took a picture to tease Marinette with later and ran out of the car. Damian lifted Marinette up, not wanting to wake her just yet, and took her too her bed. She started to cry when she was in her bed, so Damian decided to stay with her for a bit. Soon enough, he fell asleep too.

When he woke up, he found himself hugging his girlfriend who was sleeping. "Crap, Chloe's going to find me in here." He slowly started to get back up, but is startled by Marinette looking like she was about to wake up. He froze.

She barely opened her eyes, and instantly blushed. "H-hey Damian."

"Hey, I was about to leave, but you woke up," he explained himself. "Chloe's going to kill me and Todd, Drake, and Grayson are going to tease me."

"Ok, what time is it?"

"It's...almost five," he said looking at a clock.

"We better go before we aren't able to get to sleep tonight."

As the two walk out of the room, they are met by a few familiar faces. "Crap," the couple say.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to update today. It is currently 1:30 in the morning. I technically updated today, but it's more like tomorrow. I am terrible at explaining things, but yeah.... anyway, I keep thinking about the sequel idea that I think I've mentioned a few times in the past. I still can't think of the way to start it off though. I can't really used Joker or any of the other villains as the bad guy to make it happen, so I'm either going to have to make a new villain, or think even harder. UGGGGG my brain hurts.

Putting that aside, I hope you liked this chapter. Bu-bye.