New Island

Hajime POV

Byakuya and Teruteru died last night. But an ordeal like that doesn't change the fact that I get hungry. I learned this firsthand as I took dreary steps to the restaurant. Once I got there, everyone was quiet.

Mahiru:..... Ah, Hajime..... you're finally here..... good morning. 

Soda: Y-Yo....

Mikan: G-Good...... Morning.

Just as I thought, the atmosphere here is gloomy. But after what happened yesterday, that's to be expected. Byakuya, who was our leader, was killed. And the person who killed him was our friend, Teruteru. He also got brutally killed in front of us. After experiencing something like that, it's impossible not to be sad. 

Hiyoko: Huuuh? What's with your faces? You guys look like you went to 2 funerals in a row.

I guess some people don't feel sad.

Mikan: That's like... what happened! Byakuya..... and Teruteru got killed!

Hiyoko: I'm not talking to you, ugly bitch!  

Mikan: Waaaaah! Why are you so mean to me?

Hiyoko: But still, I understand about Mr. Ham Hands, but is there a reason to be sad about Teruteru?

Soda: Wha....What the heck do you mean?

Hiyoko: He was a crazy person who killed someone and deserved to die!

Peko: I understand how you feel, but you're going too far.

Hiyoko: Huuuuh? Is it all right to defend a killer? Are you justifying murder?

Peko: No..... That was not my intention..... but.

Hiyoko: Then you gotta hate him from the bottom of your heart, right? He's a stupid, piece of trash, bastard who commited the lowest crime possible. He deserved to get killed. 

Akane: Hm? Hmmmmm?

Hiyoko: What gives? Does an airhead like you got something to say?

Akane: No. It's not that. Something smells.

Sonia: Eh? Again?

Ibuki: Don't tell me..... Another dead body?

Akane: Nah..... it's not the smell of blood. It's just a really bad smell.

Hajime: S-Smells bad?

Akane: Like how a bar smells after closing, ya see.

Kazuichi: I don't know those smells! You must've had a pretty bad life!

Peko: Now that you mentioned it, I smell it too. It's like a sewer or rotting garbage.

Hiyoko: Kyahahaha! I know what it is! Nekomaru's breath probably stinks!

Catmaru: Gah-hahaha! You got me there!

Hajime: That wasn't a joke though.

Akane: No, it's not Nekomaru. The smell is coming from...... you Hiyoko.

Hiyoko: Huh?

Soda: Woah! I smell it too! Hiyoko, you reek!

Gundham: Tch! A rotten smell stings my eyes! As if a demon eclipse is about to commence!

Hiyoko: Ah! Aghhh! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Hiyoko started crying. It was annoying and loud.

Simp: I know I said this before, but you guys are so insensitive.