Chapter 1

???: Hey, can you hear me? Can you hear me? Are you ok? You seem pretty out of it. To be honest, I'm also... no, everyone else feels the same too. Since we suddenly got put in this weird situation.

Hajime:...

???: Hey, are you listening?

Hajime finally got up

???: Hey, are you sure you're ok?

Hajime: Leave me alone.

???: There's no way I can leave someone alone when they look that pale.

Hajime: That rabbit thing said we're on an island?

???: That's right. I understand your confusion but why don't we start with introductions? I'm Nagito Komaeda. Nice to meet you.

Both boys hear screaming in the distance.

Hajime: Hey, what's that noise.

Nagito: It's the fangirls.

Hajime: Fangirls?

Nagito: I'm just as confused as you are.

FG1: NAGITO!

FG2: OVER HERE NAGITO!

FG3: MARRY ME NAGITO!

Hajime: Where are they?

Nagito: Who knows? I never encountered them. But I'm used to it.

FG4: HAVE MY KIDS NAGITO!

FG5: Wait, aren't you married?

FG4: I'LL KILL MY HUSBAND TO BE WITH MY HUSBANDO!

Nagito: Well, I guess I'll tell you why Hope's peak chose me, even if it's a disappointing talent.

Hajime: Disappointing talent?

Nagito: I'm lucky.

Hajime: Huh?

Nagito: I'm not joking, I'm actually the ultimate lucky student. At least that's what they call me.

Parrot: Ultimate lucky student?

Nagito: Some ordinary student gets chosen at random to attend as the ultimate lucky student.

Hajime: Is luck even a talent?

Nagito: If it is, then my luck is pathetic. But at the same time, it got me to hope's peak academy. So what's your name?

Hajime: Hajime Hinata. The ultimate......... the ultimate........... huh, this is strange.

Nagito: What's wrong?

Hajimeme: I.... can't remember my talent. I guess I'm confused after what happened.

Nagito: I understand, hopefully you'll remember soon. I'm sure it's a wonderful talent. Well, I guess that's it with our introductions, why don't we go finish with everyone else?

Hajime: Everyone else?

Nagito: There are other ultimates on this island. I've already introduced myself to them, but I'll tag along with you.

Meanwhile

Craig: Do you know what's weird?

Diablo: That guy with the hamsters?

Flashback

Edgelord: I'll admire your courage at least, I'll present to you my name. You may call me, Gundham Tanaka! Remember it well, for it is the name that will someday rule this world.