Chapter 6

Diablo's left eye flashes red when I take control. Remember that, for it will be important information for later.

3rd POV

Monokuma: Now then, let's begin on a basic explanation of the class trial!whurhejkfknjihohvhduihdoogdo.fvdlygugaudobvkhihdibvfhobvvlndohnkicisland!

Monomi: Such a cruel rule!

Nagito: Before we begin, I'd like to ask something. Is there really a killer among us?

Monokuma: Most definetly! Such a sad state of affairs, isn't it?

Diablo: Yes it is. You all seemed to get along so easily. Such a shame someone decided to betray you all. Well, I wouldn't blame them.

Mahiru: Why not?!

Diablo: That's not important right now. Hey Monokuma, how do we know if we can trust you?

Monokuma: What do you mean?

Nagito: He probably means that if whole thing will be fair or not. Like if we vote correctly, you won't lie and say we got it wrong, would you?

Monokuma: Nope! This class trial will be 100% fair. I'm the type of guy that hates prejudice and favortism. Not as much as I hate Monomi of course.

Monomi: You hate me that much?

Monokuma: Now. Let's begin.

Mikan: Y-You're telling us to begin....but what are we supposed to do?

Akane: How about we just settle this with our fists!

Soda: Were you even listening to the rules?

Fuyuhiko: Didn't that Byakuya bastard get killed in the dining hall, huh? Then everyone there is a suspect.

Diablo: Obviously.

Mahiru: Yeah, Yeah all you're trying to say is that neither of you aren't the culprit.

Fuyuhiko: Duh, you all went off on you own and start killing. This has nothing to do with me.

Mahiru: Huh? What does that mean?

Nagito: A-Anyway, why don't we start talking about the most pressing issue on our minds.

Teruteru: huh?

Nagito: Where we found the body. It's certainly strange to find one under the table.

Chiaki: Let's start with that mystery.

Diablo: I wonder.....why was he under the table in the first place?

MAKE YOUR ARGUEMENT

Diablo: Why was Byakuya...

Diablo: Under the table in the first place?

Gundham: His body was underneath the table...

Gundham: At the back of the dining hall.

Soda: After the killer killed Byakuya....

Soda: They moved the body there 🔫

Hiyoko: Huh, why?

Diablo: Perhaps by doing that...

Diablo: They were trying to delay the discovery.

Ibuki: Like a dog burying a bone!

Hajime: NO THAT'S WRONG!

BREAK

Hajime: No, I don't think the killer moved the body.

Yellow Kirishima: Huh? Why?

Nagito: Try to remember what the body looked like when we found it under the table. Though there was a lot of blood everywhere, there were no signs of the body being moved.