Chapter 7

Hajime POV

I went through the second island gate to investigate the second island. 

Hajime: So this is the second island. It seems so different compared to the first.

Now's not the time to make observations, there could be a clue on escaping.

Timeskip

Why is Fuyuhiko so hard to deal with?

???: AH AAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

A scream? That voice, that was just Ibuki! I went towards the scream and found her.

Ibuki: Oh no. Oh no OhnoOhnoOhnoOhnoOhnoHOnoOHno I'mpanickingsomuchIdon'tevenhavetimetospacemywords!

Hajime: What's going on!

Ibuki: Over there!

Ibuki pointed towards the beach and Nekomaru and Akane were fighting!!

Dio: Mudadadadadadadadadadadadada!!!!

Nekomaru: Yare Yare Daze.

Nekomaru punched Akane's stomach so intensely.

Ibuki: OH NO! It's Nekomaru's special attack, the body blow! One hitis instant death!

Nekomaru: Akane, you still got a ways to go before challenging me.

Hajime: Why were you guys fighting?!

Nekomaru: Fighting? That was not fighting.

Ibuki: It was a one sided beat down!

Hajime: That's even worse!

Nekomaru: We were actually training. I am a coach after all. If both sides consent, it's training! No violence is necessary!

Ibuki: Why were you training in such a violent way?

Akane: Heh, since you insist on asking.

Ibuki: Wah! She's alive!?

Nekomaru: Of course, she's strong. An attack like that can't bring someone like her down.

Girlku: Coach Nekomaru is a strong guy! When I see someone like that, I want to fight them so I can become stronger!

Nekomaru: Akane, you seem to be the type to learn with your body, right? Let me give you some advice, the way you use your body and strength, your timing and intervals, it's all mediocre. You have talent worthy of an ultimate gymnast, but you're not using it to your full extent.

Akane: Sh-Shut up.

Nekomaru: When you learn how to use them properly, we will fight again.

Akane: Don't you think I'll forget that promise!

Akane left wobbling a little.

Nekomaru: However, my hand is still throbbing. For her to come this far with raw strength alone, there is something prodigious about her.

Ibuki: Ibuki senses potential in her.

Nekomaru: Yes, much potential.

What the hell are they talking about?

Timeskip

???: Ah, Hajime.

I turned around to the voice and saw Chiaki behind me.

Hajime: What's up, Chiaki?

Chiaki: Um, could you come to the ruined building on the island? I'm calling everyone there. It's important, I think.