Chapter 12

Yall can stop whining now

3rd POV

Mikan: ...

Kazuichi: ...

Fuyuhiko: ...

As expected, after what happened in the spam of 2 nights, everyone was struck silent. Ok Akane was still eating, but still.

Hiyoko: Hey! I don't like this! You idiots just come up with a conversation already.

Well almost everyone.

Hiyoko: Fine then, I'll start. I don't like that those 2 are always hanging out together!

She pointed at Diablo and Mikan.

Mikan: What do you mean?

Hiyoko: Hmph! As if you don't know. You obviously can't be that blind!

Diablo: Blind to what?

Hiyoko: You just shut up already!! You're a very bad influence on her!

Mikan: And since when did you care so much about me?

Hiyoko: ...I don't! I just don't like the idea of you having friends!

Mikan: Of course you don't.

Hiyoko: Grrr! Fine.

Sonia: We are...in a bind, are we not?

Gundham: Indeed. Between this new motive and the secret motive yet to be revealed, we are put in a dangerous situation.

Kazuichi: And we were even shown that they could be true.

Hajime: After what happened to Nagito...

Chiaki: Then we can't just sit here, right?

Everyone turned to Chiaki.

Chiaki: Just because one of them is true, doesn't all of them are true, right? Even if they are, there's a chance that it'll only happen if we let it happen, I think. 

Hajime: Chiaki...

Chiaki: And if we keep worrying about it, we'll be playing into Monokuma's hands.

Sonia: She is right. We cannot simply doubt each other. We cannot doubt our friends.

Kazuichi: Miss Sonia's right!

Akane: Hell yeah! I'm not gonna lose!

Gundham: Khehehe... My four dark devas of destructions were never even cautious to begin with!

Ibuki: Wow Chiaki, you know how to motivate people!

Chiaki: Motivate? I was just speaking what's on my mind.

Hajime: Well you should do that more!

Chiaki:... Thank you.

Diablo: So, what are you going to do?

Hajime: About what?

Diablo: About the motive, of course. How will you deal with the motive if you deny it? I mean you can't just say we're just gonna believe in one another and expect everyone to go along with it. What if one us sneaks away and kills behind our backs.

Everyone was struck silent. Like it or not, Diablo had a point. The silence was prolonged until...

Kazuichi: Oh, I got it!

Diablo: Hmm... Nothing huh?

Kazuichi: Hey! I got an idea!

Gundham: We seem to be at an impasse...