Chapter 32

Author's note: Thank you so much for all the love on the last chapter! We are almost at 20K votes!! It really means the universe to me❤❤

Since we are almost end at the of the craziest and challenging year, I thought we could do a fun challenge. New Year means new resolutions. So, as the four main characters(or five if you love any other character in the story A LOT or even dislike them), what would be your New Year resolution? They can be funny or serious. Please make an inline comment below and I'll pick my two favourite for each character(one will definitely be funny because I love comedy) Please limit them to just one entry per character to keep it simple.

Rudra

Akash

Soumya

Dhara

Other character

Also, do check out the cute picture collage at the end of the chapter that yourssunrise07 has created for this story with a cast that she imagines as the characters. Thank you so much for creating this for the story!❤❤

 Thank you so much for creating this for the story!❤❤

The chapter is unedited

There was pin-drop silence as the entire Rawat family sat in the room that had been allocated to Purshottam and Tanuja. No one had spoken a word since Dhara and Soumya left the room after checking on Purshottam. And that was 45 minutes ago. He knew because he had timed it.

Akash shook at his head at his father and grandfather who both stubbornly and quietly had their hands folded over their chest and stared at the floor. They both in his opinion appropriately appeared like petulant children.

"I can't believe you didn't call to tell us this," Rudra spoke breaking the silence.

Their grandfather hit his arm on the pillow beside him. "I am fine! It was just a small fall."

"Dadaji, you fainted because your blood pressure dropped!" Rudra argued, equally worked up. "You know how dangerous that's for you. It was good that you weren't in the bathroom or anywhere else because God knows what would have happened then."

"Rudra is right, Dadaji. Why didn't you call us?" As soon as those words left his mouth, he realized what he had just said. Luckily, no one reacted to his statement. Either they didn't hear him properly or it didn't register that he had just agreed with Rudra.

"Because there was no need to do that!" Purshottam rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Even your parents wouldn't have found out if Shipra wasn't FaceTiming us while all this happened this morning."