Chapter 14

Author's note: I apologize about the late update but I promise I had a valid reason

Author's note: I apologize about the late update but I promise I had a valid reason. Hope you all will enjoy reading this LONG chapter even though it is not completely edited.

This chapter is dedicated to srutipenugonda who was the first person to correctly guess where Akash had sped off too. Great guess work buddy!!❤😃

Also a huge huge shout out to Khushworld1234 for voluntarily creating lovely covers and banners for this story. I'll rotate between all the banners every chapter. Thank you again for this lovely gesture!!❤😘

 Thank you again for this lovely gesture!!❤😘

🌸

Rudra felt much better after the shower he had just taken. When he came out of the bathroom, he found Akash sprawled on the bed face down.

"You are back," Rudra commented as he placed the towel on the drying rack.

"I sure am." Akash rolled around and put his hands underneath his head.

"Where did you go?" Rudra asked when he saw his brother's wide grin.

Akash opened his mouth to reply, but then cleared his throat. "Since when do you care so much about my whereabouts?" He asked.

"Right." Rudra put away the hairbrush and put on his glasses. "I am going to Soumya's clinic to use her computer and printer. You'll take care of Dadu's medication?"

"Okay." Akash nodded and rolled on his stomach to take a short power nap. He wasn't like Rudra, who needed to have a shower before breakfast.

Rudra picked up his laptop bag and draped the strap over his shoulder before exiting the room when he suddenly remembered something. Doing a 180, he returned to the room. "Akash," He said, standing near the door.

"Akash," He said a little louder when Akash didn't budge.

"Hmmm..." He hummed, still not getting up.

"Akash, I am serious." He said even more loudly than the second time.