𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

When I left the hospital I drove to her mother's

When I left the hospital I drove to her mother's. Not gone lie I'm nervous cause ain't no telling if her boyfriend is in this house or not and I don't got time to be arguing.

I thought I was never gone see Nahmir again, I'm kind of glad I did. I forgot how fine he was.

I wish we didn't meet again under these circumstances but I don't know. All I know is I'm glad that she's okay and going to be doing better.

When I arrived at the house it was only one car in the drive way. I rung the doorbell and a man opened it. I thought the boyfriend was black but he's white.

"Aw shit." I mumbled.

"Hi I'm Gabrielle's friend I'm here to get her things is her mother home?" I said.

"No, so you better make it quick I'll even help you." He opened the door.

"Thank you." I said following him up to her room.

We packed all her clothes and shoes along with her other personal belongings and took it my car.

❏❏❏

After we finished I was on my way to my house. I was trying to hurry up I was just anxious. I'm so happy for her to get a new start and get away from all the toxicity.

When I pulled up Langston was in my driveway. Pulling up unannounced is weird to me.

Damn I forgot about him for a second with everything that's been happening all at once. Gabrielle is the only thing on my mind right now at the moment and trying to make sure she has a place to lay her head.

When I got out the car he did too but he looked mad or something.

"Why you look mad." I scrunched my face up.

"Nothing, where you been at?" He asked.

This nigga crazy. I don't like all this popping up shit it's a turn off.

"I just been out." I opened my trunk.

"Can you help me take these inside please?" I said.

"Who moving in." He took the boxes out the trunk.

"Gabrielle." I unlocked my house door and went to her room.

"She straight?" He asked.

"Yea, now she is." I answered.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

After we finished he came with me to the living room and we were just talking.