𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚒𝚡

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 | 8:09 𝐩𝐦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 | 8:09 𝐩𝐦

"You always eating something." I said picking her up cutting off the light as she giggled.

"Come on Nahmir, I'm tryna hurry up and get my plate." I said.

"You finna leave in that, you don't even got her dressed yet." He said putting on his ski mask rolling it up as I grabbed mine. "Stop tryna be like me." He smirked.

"Boy it's night time ain't nobody finna get dressed." I said putting on her shoes.

I had on a onesie, but I didn't care. We ain't going nowhere but to my grandma house to get a plate. She called last minute around 8 something, but I wasn't about to pass up that opportunity on eating some soul food especially when I'm not finna cook.

"Twin yo' daddy acting a lil slow." I whispered kissing her jaw.

"Stop playin with me, uglyass that ain't yo' twin." He said grabbing her out my arms.

Not gone lie as her features started coming him she started to look like him but just a little bit other than that I don't care that's my twin.

After we got in the car I looked back at Naylani to make sure she was good before he pulled off. Next to you by Mike Jones started playing and I turned it up.

"Hold on this my song." I smiled.

I'm waiting, anticipating for you baby
(cause I gotta be next to you)
And I'm wanting, You cause you got me
Boy you got me
(cause I gotta be next to you)
Baby you on my mind. As long as we spending time girl
(cause I gotta be next to you)

As the song continued playing I was singing along and I could hear Naylani humming knowing she don't know none of these words.

"She feel up shopping bag.She love to popp them tags. She love to drive the jags. Whenever we alone,
she throw away my phone, cause she don't want no in a rushes while we going strong." Nahmir rapped along and I joined in.

"My baby, my baby.Don't be on that bullshit
My baby, my baby. Know I keep her full clip." I said dancing in my seat.

"Why you driving so fast?" I looked at him

"I like the feeling." He mumbled.

"Slow the fuck down dumbass." I said.

"You see how Naylani just sitting quietly enjoying the ride, imma need for you to do the same." He said and I looked back at her.

"That's cause she on her on iPad." I rolled my eyes .

"Naylani tell yo' momma to be quiet." He said smirking.