thirty-five

"And Bianca tried to fight me cause I got into it with the dude

"And Bianca tried to fight me cause I got into it with the dude. I guess that's her friend but I just walked away." She continued and I automatically wanted to beat her ass.

When he came upstairs to the room I immediately gave him Naylani and put on my tennis shoes.

"Chantelle." He looked at me.

"I don't care what you see I'm beating her ass whether you like it not." I shrugged grabbing a hair tie.

"Shut up I was gone tell you to beat her ass." He said.

"Oh oops." I said.

"Dumbass." He mumbled.

I ain't grab nothing but my phone and keys. I was just going over there to get my sister and beat somebody ass. No need for extra stuff.

"Get a few licks in for me bae." He he pulled me closed to him and kissed me.

"Boy don't be pulling me like that you all almost got slapped." I said.

"Oh my bad I forgot you on a mission. Make me proud mayweather." He wiped away fake tears. "Hold on you getting thick turn around." He said.

"Bye you play too much." I laughed.

"Wait put this on." He gave me a pink cap.

"The fuck is this?" I asked.

"The shit them swimmers be wearing. Put it on and she won't be grabbing your hair." He said.

"Nahmir- What I'm tryna look out for you. I just paid a lot of money for that platinum ass lace front you better put this shit on." He said and I laughed.

"Ight bye." I walked out.

"Tell Ariah to record it, I want to see it in 4K ." He yelled as I walked downstairs.

I wasted no time getting in my car speeding to where Ciara's house was at.

"Ariah I'm pulling up."

"Ok I'm in the bathroom in front of the first door on the right." She said and I hung up.

I walked in there freely since it was basically a party. I found the bathroom and she unlocked the door.

"I'm so glad to see you." She hugged me. "But what the fuck you got on." She stepped back.

"Don't worry about it, where Bianca at?" I asked and she pointed me in her direction.

I walked towards her talking to some girl and tapped her catching her attention.

"Come outside, since you like to jump and do foul as shit." I said and I walked outside with her following behind me talkin shit.

"Bitch ain't nobody tryna fight you that situation been dead."

"Bitch you got me fucked up." I raised my voice as I gave Ariah my phone to record.

"How?" She yelled.