𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

"Did y'all talk it out?" He asked

"We just decided to keep our distance, she just a sick person." I said.

"Been told you that." He mumbled.

I decided not to tell him the real reason why she did all of that extra stuff. Only because I feel like if I told him that he would think that I still feel some type of way about Langston doing whatever with my sister, and that's the problem because I do feel some type of way.

"You smiling though, what you do?" He asked.

"I threw a drink on her when I left." I shrugged and he laughed as the doorbell rang.

He handed Naylani to me and opened the door and Gabrielle walked in looking mad.

"You a low down person what type of friend are you?" She asked.

Here we go again.

"The fuck." He mumbled."Hold up."

"What are you talking about." I held Naylani.

"And the crazy thing is I turned to you for help and now you wanna make jokes about my suicide attempt." She said.

"What the fuck is she talking about?" Nahmir turned to me.

"I don't know where you got that from but somebody is lying to you that's not something to joke about." I said.

"And you let this bitch- Ight chill out." Nahmir said.

"Don't tell me to chill."

"You so worried about your sister spreading your business when you were doing the same thing." She yelled and I just looked at her cause this came out of nowhere.

"You believe anything who did you hear this from?" I asked.

"Shauni." She said.

"What."

"You so- Imma give you a few minutes to calm down and come to me respectfully. You not about to accuse me of something and call me out of my name." I cut her off.

"Chill." Nahmir said.

"Better talk to her before I do cause imma hurt her feelings and I don't want to do that." I walked upstairs putting Naylani to sleep then I went back downstairs.

"You done?" I asked.

"It don't sound like she lying." Nahmir said looking at me and Gabrielle stood with her arms folded.