𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

𝐍𝐚𝐡𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐉𝐨𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐀 | 22
❏❏❏

"Aye where Gabrielle at?" I asked Amari as I walked in the club.

"Over there by the bartenders." She pointed before she left the club.

I was walking over there and this improper fraction body ass bitch tried to touch my hand.

"Aht Back up I'm exclusive." I put my hand up blocking her face and walked off.

"Fuck you nigga." She yelled.

"No thank you." I said.

It smell like dirty ass in here, it ain't never smelled like this before. Let me find out Langston recruiting prostitutes.

When I finally got to the bartender section I saw Gabrielle drunk as ever talking to some dude. He looked like he could be somebody pimp.

"Come on let's go." I told her.

"No, can't you see I'm busy." She scrunched her face up.

"I wasn't asking let's go." I helped her stand up.

"And who are you?" The off brand pimp asked.

"Don't you need to worry about Arthur right us or some shit?" I asked.

"You mean arthritis?" Gabrielle looked up.

"Don't correct me getcho' ass up and stand up right." I said after she sat back down.

"If she don't wanna go she doesn't have to." He said.

"Unless you want to meet God early I suggest you shut the fuck up." I said.

"I ain't mean no harm, I'm good. Gabby you got my number." He walked off.

She couldn't even stand up on her own without me holding her. She looked bad. She get that shit from her momma, I swear she do.

"Why are you here messing with me?" She asked as I put the door on child lock and closed it.

I walked around to the driver's side and drove off,

"Bruh what you got going on? You don't even act like this." I said.

"You don't even know me for real, shut up talking to me." She folded her arms.

Damn that hurt bitch, ain't even have to go that far.

"You acting like a lil kid." I said.

"Well let me then, leave me alone." She said.

"So what you doing with old ass dudes?" I asked.

"Get out my business." She mumbled.

"They pimping you out or some." I said playfully but she stayed quiet looking down.

"So you selling your body now?" I pulled into a parking lot.

"Stop worrying about me." She sniffed.