twenty-three

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 | 7:26 𝐩𝐦
5 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀 | 7:26 𝐩𝐦5 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Since tomorrow is the funeral I had a hair appointment today so I can look presentable I guess. That also means that today is the wake. I'm not going to the wake I'll see the family on the day of the funeral. They'll just see me when they see me.

Before I drove off I played some music from my playlist.

"You probably done boarded ya plane right now I'm tryna get through to you. You got me going insane right now feel like I'm losing you. And I don't know what to do, I just wanna call. Ohhhh forever I'm never gone choose I'll give you my all." I sung alone stopping at the red light.

I'm taking my time never rewind, my eye on the route that I'm headed in
Other night i was cryin but I'm so slime you wouldn't kno how to handle it
You the one that I want ian faking it, you don't kno what these hoes dun done to me

The song continued but it stopped when I got a call from Langston.

"Wassup." He said.

"Nothing just left the hair salon on my way home." I took a sip of my drink.

"I heard you had your baby." He said.

"Yea, I just been busy lately so not too many people know." I said. "But how you been?" I said switching into the right lane.

"I been Ight- nope what you got to say." I cut him off.

"I actually called to check up on you, with everything going on with your family." He said.

" I don't know why people keep thinking something is wrong me I'm 100% okay." I laughed.

"No you not." He said.

"Yes I am, I'm just grieving differently than everybody else." I shrugged.

❏❏❏

"How you holding her and playing the game give me my baby." I laughed.

"I'm multitasking get out our business." He laughed and picked her up and walked to the kitchen.

I've never seen Nahmir be so soft. Like every since Naylani came I don't know it's just adorable seeing him act that way.

"You want some pancakes?" I asked and he nodded his head as I went to lay Naylani down.

As I started to make the mix I decided to play a lil prank. I mixed breast milk into the pancake mix instead of regular milk.

I had to keep looking to see if he saw me but his eyes were glued on the game so my plan was going. I also made eggs and bacon so he wouldn't be too suspicious.

When I finished I gave him his plate along with the syrup and I sat down beside him and began eating.

"How you gone ask me if I want pancakes and you not even eating pancakes." He said as he poured syrup on them.

"Because I just wanted eggs and bacon." I ate a piece of bacon but stopped once I noticed he was eating the pancakes.

He took a couple of bites but then put his fork down and looked at me.

"What?" I said.

"I ain't gone lie these pancakes nasty as hell." He mumbled. "Did you make it right?" He asked and I tried to keep a straight face.

"Yes I made it right, I know how to cook." I said and he shook his head.

"Taste this." He tried to hand me his plate.

"Untun, what it taste like?" I laughed.

"This shit taste sweet, like it's stale or some ion know what the fuck you did but this shit nasty." He sat it down.

"Maybe the mix was expired." I shrugged and he looked at me like I was dumb.

"You didn't check the date?" He asked and laughed.

"Chantelle what you do?" He looked at me and I couldn't hold it in.

"I put breast milk in the pancake mix." I put my plate down.

"Dead ass?" He held eye contact.

"Deadass." I laughed and stood up fast as hell.

"That's why that shit nasty." He said going upstairs coughing and I followed him.

"It ain't that bad you was munching at first." I said.

He went to our bathroom and started brushing his teeth again.

"Nahmir it's not that bad" I said looking at him through the mirror.

"Nah you go and taste that shit and see." He shook his head and I started dying laughing the whole time he was brushing his teeth.

"That ain't funny." He mumbled as he finished.

"I'm sorry give me a kiss." I said wrapping my arms around his neck and he just stared at me.

"See you almost laughed." I said and he turned his head smirking.

"Move bruh." He let go of my waist laughing.

"Give me a kiss and I'll move." I said and he gave me a kiss.

"Imma need for them 6 weeks to hurry up." He mumbled and I laughed.

"You nasty." I said.
____________________________________

The Calm Before The Storm🌚🌚I can't gts for nothing, but I wanna know what y'all think gone happen at the funeral💬

I can't gts for nothing, but I wanna know what y'all think gone happen at the funeral💬