eighteen

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐀 | 𝟓:𝟒𝟔 𝐩𝐦

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐀 | 𝟓:𝟒𝟔 𝐩𝐦

"Okay I'm finna go." I told Nahmir.

"Ight call me if you need me." He picked up his phone. "I love you."

"I love you too." I went downstairs to Ariah.

"Awww you look cute with your baby bump." She said.

"Thank you, but I'm about to go- you finna talk to Langston?" She cut me off.

"Yea."

"Hold on lemme put on my shoes."

"No, you're staying here I'll be back it shouldn't take long." I said and she rolled her eyes.

I grabbed my black jean jacket and left out of the house. Once I was on my way I started to play some music so I wouldn't be bored.

I've been contemplatin', meditatin'
Should've waited, should've never dated
You seem irritated, baby,whyyou never sayit? Isn't this worth saving?I can feelyou fading off. We're not gonna make it long
Guess you cannot take it.Guess it's worth sayin'.

"It's None of your concern anymore, none of your concern." I sung alone bopping my head.

I hope he doesn't seem bad as everybody makes it seems. I wonder why Gabrielle or Amari never told me he was doing bad. Like yea the way we ended things were bad, but like Ariah said we were friends before anything. A part of me still cares for him sometimes.

❏❏❏

When I went up to the door it wasn't even locked. I was a little cautious when I opened the door because it was dark. After I invited myself in I locked the door and spotted three empty Hennessy bottles.

"Josiah." I yelled but I didn't get a response so I went upstairs and there he was sitting on the middle of the steps with a hoodie on.

"Chantelle why you here?" He said looking down.

"You left your door unlocked, anybody could've walked in." I kept standing.

"Are you okay?" I asked sincerely. "What's going on?"

"Ion know you tell me." He leaned back on the steps and I could see tear stains going down his face.

"Langston." I said worried.

"You think I was just supposed to be happy when you told me we lost our baby?" He asked.