Father's Day

Season 2, Episode 5 "Father's Day"

⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭

⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭

It is almost the end of summer and my mini house is coming along good. I have raised around $5,000 dollars with the help of the pot brownies. I am continuing to make the pot brownies and I also sold some bags of pot which also helped. Everyone has been coming over and helping us build my house. So I am 100% certain, we will be done by the end of summer.

I also agreed after Bianca begging me for her mom, Mrs. Lewis, to pay for the rest of my mini house. I'm of course going to use most of my money to pay for it, even if it isn't that much. But I also have to put some money in the squirrel fund. So I'm pretty much just waiting for my house to be finished and then we will get some stuff to make it feel more like home.

I walk up to the boys room to talk to Lip about that bombshell Karen dropped, revealing she is pregnant.  I knock on the door. And Lip answers.

"Hey Lip. How are you?" I ask as I hug my brother.

"I'm hanging in there the best I can." He replies as we sit down on his bed.

"So what's up?" Lip continues.

"Nothing. I just wanted to make sure you were okay. You know I'm always here for you Lip, right?" I say.

"Yeah, I know Lex. I got lucky, thanks to Monica having twins. I got both of my best friends." Lip responds.

"Ok, well I'm just checking in on you to make sure you are okay. Let me know if you need anything." I'm here for you. Always." I sigh.

"Thanks Lex." Lip wraps his arm around me and I lean my head into his shoulder.

"Well, I'm off to the store to go furniture shopping" I announce.

"Oh yeah how is that going?" Lip asks.

"Good, it will be done by summer. I'm glad I won't have to share a room with Debbie anymore. She's moody." I laugh

"Have fun and be safe." Lip says as I walk down the stairs.

I walk out the house and call my boyfriend Jack and one of my best friends Bianca. I decide to call Jack first and he answers.

"Hey babe." I say into the phone.

"Hi baby girl, what's up?"

"Nothing much. I was just wondering if you would like to come and meet me at the store. I want to order some furniture for my mini house. I think it would be fun. So what do you say?"

"Awwww. I would love to angel. I'll meet you there soon. What time?"

"I'm leaving now see you in 30 minutes?"

"See you then. Bye baby girl."

I hang up and then I call Bianca.

"Hey girl. What do you want to do?" She asks.

"Bitch, how did you know I want to do something?"

"I just know you so well."

"Anyways meet me at the store in 30 minutes."

"I'm on my way. See you there."

I get to the store and meet up with my friends.

"Hey guys! I missed you guys!" I say.

"I saw you yesterday baby." Jack hugs me.

"And we FaceTimed last night bitch." Bianca says.

"I know. I just love you guys." I smile.

After laughing and walking around the store for what fells like forever we decide to go home. I ended up ordering most of my furniture for my house. I just can't wait to have my own place, even though it's behind the Gallagher house.

We decide to skip the barbecue and go swimming in the backyard pool instead. Hanging out with friends makes for the perfect day. 

————
I'm back! I'm so sorry it has been forever! But I promise I will update super soon!