The Sins of My Caretaker

Season 3 episode 5, "The Sins of my Caretaker"

⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬

⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬

I wake up this morning to Fiona knocking on door. I can never get some peace and quiet, not even in my own house. Ian answers the door since he was asleep on the couch. 

"Good morning twins. Just came to warn you that the water is going to be shut off in a few days so take showers this morning so you don't stink please" Fiona explains and then closes the door. 

I go upstairs and change into some clothes for the day and then I make my way to the main house for some breakfast with the family. 

I walk in and see Carl. I give him a hug and kiss the top of his head. I kiss the top of Liam's head too before heading over to Debbie who is holding her breath while making eggs. 

"100! 100 seconds" Debbie says out of breath. 

"Nice job Debs" I high five Debbie.

"Jimmy, I can't do breakfast, set up for day-care and practice holding my breath all at the same time." Debbie complains. 

"Oh, it's still broken" Jimmy responds simply. 

"It's a finger, not your neck." Debbie answers.

"I was doing more work than you when I was on crutches with my hurt knee." I whisper under my breath.

"Carl, can you set up for day-care? Lexi and I need to get to the pool at exactly 9 a.m. It's opening day." Debbie explains. 

"I'm feeding Liam" Carl says. 

"I can help" Molly, Mandy's half sister says entering the room. 

I tune out the conversation until Fiona calls the boys down from their rooms. 

"Okay, listen up, Gallaghers. And Milkoviches. They're digging the sewer main in a few days and shutting the water off. So we need to do  laundry and dishes beforehand." Fiona announces. 

"What about toilets?" Jimmy questions.

"I guess we just won't flush that day" Fiona answers. 

"Well, we could fill up buckets" Lip tries to problem solve. 

"Gross" Debbie and I say at the same time and laugh quietly.