Daddyz Girl

Season 1, Episode 11 "Daddyz Girl" 

⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭

⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭

I am sitting down on Ian's bed with Ian. While Lip is trying to find our real dad. It is going it be so weird when I do find my dad. Fiona bursts through the door with Debbie. 

"Stop downloading porn." Fiona yells. 

"Oops, busted." Lip says. I laugh. 

"I need a sweater." Fiona says as she starts going through the boys' clothes.

"Help yourself." I say even though this isn't my room.

"What are you guys doing?" Fiona asks us.

"We're looking for homeboy and homegirl's dad." Lip says excited.

"He's looking for homeboy's dad." Ian corrects. 

"Jesus. There are a lot of Gallaghers. Hey, Fiona, do you know any of Frank's brothers' names?" Lip asks. 

"Shit, I have no idea. Oh, I think one of them's Wendell or something." Fiona responds. 

"I hope my father's name isn't Wendell, that's an awful name." I blurt out, causing Ian to laugh. 

"I suppose I could just start calling them all." Lip sighs.

"What do you care, anyway?" Fiona asks. 

"He just wishes it was him that wasn't Frank's kid." Ian says and we high five each other.

"Plus, you know if we find Ian and Lexi's real dad, you know, maybe he'll give us some cash, or we could report his name to the state and collect extra child support." Lip announces as I sigh. 

"Then I'd have to hang out with the dude." Ian says. 

"Yeah. And having Frank as a step-father is enough to live with." I chirp in. 

"Oh, take the bus out to see Grammy. She'll know where the brothers are." Fiona gives us the best idea. 

I look to Ian and then to Lip. 

"Let's do it. What about you, Ian and Lip?" I say. 

"I'm down." Ian responds. 

"Let's go visit the Grammy." Lip says as we get up and get ready for the car ride to visit Grammy. 

I sit on the couch and wait for Ian and Lip to be ready. I pull out my phone and call Paige. She answers on the second ring.

"Hey Miss Volleyball state winner!" Paige says into the phone. 

"Hey, Paige. So much has happened." 

"Really? What? I need to know!" 

"Ok. It starts with Monica was back."