Summer Loving

Season 2 episode 2, "Summer Loving"

⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭

⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭

"Ugh. Fiona won't let me get my own room." Debbie says as she walks in the house. 

"How many times do I have to tell you Debbie? I need my own room first. Remember the Basement is still an option." I say as I pour myself some coffee. 

"No. I don't want the basement, it's scary." Debbie says. 

"Wait I have an Idea. What if we get Liam to go into someone elses room and then we will have a room as just us girls. If you want privacy because you are going to be a woman soon we can put up a wall divider." I say. 

"I think that is going to be the best case scenario, so I will take it," Debbie says as she shakes my hand and walks away. 

Tomorrow is my surgery so i can't eat anything past 7 pm. And I can't have breakfast tomorrow. I am very nervous.

I decide to text Paige to see if she wants to hang out and watch movies with me all night, to take my mind off my surgery. 

Lexi 
HEY BITCH! YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING WITH ME TODAY? 
YO BITCH! 
2:30 PM 

Paige 
Sure. I would love to do something with my favorite bitch! 
What are we doing 
2:31 PM 

Lexi
Come our to my house at 6. We can have a movie marathon! 
What movies do you want to watch?
2:38 PM

Paige
Ummmm. Pitch Perfect? 
2:39 PM

Lexi
YESSS BITCH! YOU KNOW ME SO WELL! 
Also no snacks. Surgery is tomorrow. 
2:42 PM

Paige
See you then! 
2:45 PM 

I sit on the couch and take a nap while I wait for Paige. But eventually Paige arrives and the doorbell rings. I crutch to the door and see my best friend Paige. 

"Hey. Paige! Come in." I say. 

"Hey Lexi. How are you?" She asks me as we both sit down on the couch. 

"I'm okay. Trying to take my mind off the surgery." I admit. 

"Well. Let's watch some pitch perfect shall we." Paige says. 

"Let's do it." I look at Paige and we both laugh. 

We end up watching Pitch perfect and finish it. It's so good. We decide to watch Pitch perfect 2. But Liam starts to cry.