Pilot

Season 1 Episode 1 "Pilot"

⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭

⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭

I am awoken from my sleep by Fiona telling us to get up. I open my eyes and check my alarm clock and it says it is 7:15. I share a room with Debbie. But I am trying to talk Fiona into getting my own room and not share my room with Debbie. Since I am a lot older than her.

I quickly run into the bathroom. I am the first one in the bathroom and I hear my two brother Lip and Ian pounding on the door. I ignore them and the pounding of the door. I lock the door and take a shower.

When I get out of the bathroom, I go down the stairs. I sit down at the table and start eating some cereal.

"Electric." Fiona announces to her family.

Fiona passes around a box and tells us to put some money in for the electric bill. I put 40 dollars in the box. It is all I have.

I work at a pizza place whenever I don't have volleyball practice and even if I do have volleyball practice I just work the later shifts. I also babysit whenever I can too. I love kids.

I zone out everyones talking and realize I have to leave to get to school.

"Someone has to take Liam." Fiona tells us.

"Uh, I have a calcus test." Lip says and gets up from the table.

"I am working after school." Ian adds.

"I have volleyball practice. Sorry I can't." I say.

"Show and tell?" Debbie asks.

"Show them the birthmark on his back. It looks like Latvia." Fiona answers. Fiona had Debbie Liam.

I Wave goodbye to Carl, Debbie, Fiona, and Liam. And walk out the door.

I run up so I can catch up to Ian. We always walk to school together. It's a twin thing I guess. I am really close with everyone in my family but I always loving hanging out with Lip and Ian. They make ordinary things fun!

"See you later Ian!" I shout to Ian as I walk inside the school building

"See you later Lex! Be safe." Ian shouts back at me.

I walk into school and I am greeted by best friend, Bianca Lewis. Bianca has been my best friend ever since middle school. We are super close. We always tell each other everything! I am very lucky to have her as a friend.

"Hey Lexi! How are you?" Bianca asks as she links arms with me.

"Hey B! I am good. What about you?" I respond.

"I am dreading volleyball practice."

"Oh. Don't remind me. We have a game tomorrow night. So we will be working extra hard! Conditioning is going to suck."