Father Frank, Full of Grace

Season 1, Episode 12, "Father Frank, Full of Grace" 

⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭

⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭

I have since calmed down. I am no longer hyperventilate and crying. Lip and Ian made me feel a lot better. 

"If I get convicted, I can't enlist." Ian says and sighs. 

"What?" I ask. 

"In the Marines." Ian states. 

"Good. I was planning on kneecapping you in your sleep to keep you out of Kandahar anyway." Lip adds in. 

"I was hoping for Korengal." Ian responds.

"Isn't that where, uh, Todd Iggulden's brother lost a foot?" Lip asks. 

"Got him the Silver Star." Ian says.

"Yeah?" I ask. 

"And a handicapped placard to hang from the mirror of his mom's Civic." Lip says.

"Well. I think it is good you want to enlist Ian." I say encouraging my twin. 

"Anyways, if I get convicted there goes all my scholarships for college." I continue. 

"You have scholarships? Good for you, Lexi. At least one of us Gallaghers aren't doomed for failure like our parents." Lip says. 

"Thanks. I have scholarships for volleyball and my Saxophone. And Lip you will not be a failure." I say but am cut off by a man. 

"Phillip Gallagher. No relation to our favorite overnight guest, Frank, I hope." the man says.

"Son." Lip simply states. 

"You're Frank's kid? And this is your first felony bust? Getting a little late start for a Gallagher, aren't you?" The man continues. 

"Slow study, I guess." Lip adds. 

"And Ian. Another Frank progeny?" The man asks this time talking to Ian.

"'Fraid so." Lip responds for Ian.

"You always let your brother speak for you, Ian?" The man asks again. 

"He's mute." Lip responds. 

"I can talk." Ian finally says something for himself.

"And finally Alexis. You Frank's daughter too?" He asks me. 

"Yes. I am Ian's twin sister." I state.

"So, what...you three geniuses stole a Porsche Cayenne and, what, decided to go on, a little late-night White Castle run? Come on, Ian. You do not want to do time. And Alexis. You don't want to do time either. They will eat you up in jail." The mans states which scares me. It causes a shiver to go down my spine.