A Great Cause

Season 2 Episode 10 "A Great Cause"

⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬

⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬

With Monica being in town, I am still paranoid. I know she is trying to show us that she is staying for good. But soon enough she will fall off the bandwagon and be out of our lives until she just decides to show up one day. 

I walk in the house, and I am shocked because I see Debbie and Monica with a ton of dolls. What the hell did Monica do this time? 

"Debbie Monica what happened?" I asked. 

Monica is broke and I know she didn't get this money out of thin air. 

"I went shopping with Debbie. I missed her birthday and I got her all the dolls, we couldn't decide" Monica giggles.  

"We could go shopping together too Lexi. It would be so much fun." Monica continues. 

"I would rather jump off a cliff. Thanks though Monica." I say before going to my house. 

----------------------

I decide I need to talk to Ian so I meet him at Kash and Grab. As I walk into the store Lip walks out. 

"Hey Ian. How are you holding up?" I ask. 

"Terry showed up at school today. I'm totally dead meat." He sighs.

"Lip and I are going to try to frame Terry so he can go to jail so he doesn't murder me." He continues. 

"I know this is a dumb question. But it isn't your right?" I ask. 

"Nope. I'm still 100% gay. I am so lost I even tried enlisting in the military." He says.

"I'm so sorry Ian. Stay on the low and hopefully we will figure this out. And call me whenever Terry kicks your ass because I will try my best to beat Terry and his ugly ass" I laugh and playfully punch his shoulder. 

"It's nice to know you got my back Lex. Thanks" Ian smiles and I walk out of the store. 

--------------------

It is the next day and I decide to have a friendsgiving with my friends. It's a few weeks before thanksgiving and I know I won't see them on thanksgiving since they all have nice families. So I'm having Bianca, Paige, and my boyfriend Jack over. Bianca is going to come early and help me prepare the food.