El Gran Canon

Season 3 Episode 1, "El Gran Canon"

⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬

⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬⧭⧬

I've been going to physical therapy 3 times a week so I can get my knee strength up and I'm hoping I'll be able to eventually play volleyball again. Ever since the thanksgiving incident with Monica I've been jumpy, even at the slightest thing.

Frank's been gone for a while now and I honestly don't really miss him. Our life is going good without Frank or Monica in it. Jimmy helps a lot around our house and is still dating Fiona. It's really nice seeing Fiona happy for once.

Debbie misses Frank the most out of us. She has a tracker outside on the fence that tells us how many days Frank has been gone. I don't understand why she loves him so much. He's such a shitty dad.

I'm now running with Lip and Ian so Ian can go to the army school. We each have a briefcase in our hands and we are running like there is no tomorrow. I'm running to the best of my ability since my knee is still healing so I'm a little but behind the boys.

"When you said you had access, I thought you meant through a door." Ian yells as we continue to run.

"I may have fudged on that a bit" Lip tells us.

"You fudge on everything Lip" I yell.

The police are now chasing us and we are going down the stairs. I decide to slide down the railings inside of running down the stairs.

We make it down the stairs and now we have to jump over a fence. Ian goes first and Lip goes second. I go last. I through the briefcase over to the other side of the fence and quickly jump the fence. I grab Lip's hand for balance and then we continue to run.

We run with the police still chasing us. We run into a building and we end up on the roof but we quickly realize we are surrounded and we have no where to go.

"No way West Point takes you with a felony conviction" Lip says to Ian.

"Catch you at the courthouse later?" Ian asks us.

"Can't physical therapy" I say.

"I have to jump too. I want to get into college" I say to Lip.

"Be careful Lexi. Don't hurt your knee" Lip tells me.

And with that I jump and place my hands above my head and do a forward roll. I quickly get up and starting running again to make sure I don't chased by the cops again.