Livestream

Madison is livestreaming while you two lay in bed together, with the exeption that your relationship isnt out to the public yet, so the chat doesnt know that you're with mads or even that you exist.
.

.

.

.
'Helloooo Guys!! I'm back at the livestreaming game' madison said while she smiled bright in the camera.

She started to read the comments and was very concentrated and i mean very concentrated.

'How far is the album?
Pretty far! We did 2 songs today and when i tell you that i'm glad that i'm at home. IN MY BED, you cant believe how exhaused i am right now. But i have things around me that i love' she said and quickly looked in my direction smiling.

I gave her a kiss on the shoulder, where nobody could see it and she smiled even brighter.

'What is your plan after Covid?
I didnt plan much honestly, i want to go, ofcourse on tour again, i want to travel alot with my gi- my friends.
I plan on getting into acting and musicals.
Gooosh i love them!'

'What is your sexuality?
I already said that a million times. I am bisexual. I love men and women. Nah well i love women 98% and men like 2%.'
when madison said that, i playfully punched her on her thight.

She bursted out laughing and looked me deep in the eyes.

'Ok well, then i'm 98% a woman and 2% a man' i whispered so only she was able to hear that and now she couldnt hold herself.

'Okokok well my sexuality is 100% one person' she said laughing and now the chat totally escalated and everybody questioned her statement.

And even 5min later there wasnt a single question which didnt contain something about what mads said.

Mads hold her mic, so that nobody can hear what she says now and looked at me.

'Is now a good time so make it official? I mean, i was a dumbass to give them those hints and they wont shut up about it.' she told me.

'I told you before, do it when you're ready my love' i said smiling.
She smiled back and took her hand off her mic.

'Okay guys.' she breathed out.
'I planned on making a cute ass post about it but now i was to stupid to keep my mouth shut.
I am in a relationship with the hottest girl in the wooooorld. Y/N!!!' she said while taking me in her arms and showing me to the camera.

I laughed and hid blushing in her neck while the chat escalated.

'Thats my precious baby' mads said in a babyvoice and ruffled through my hair.

When i finally looked in the camera i saw sooo many comments.

It was too fast to even see a single one.

We waited a bit till it died down a bit and then answered some questions.

'How long are you already together?
2 months and 3 days!!!!' madison said proudly.

We answered like 10 other questions and then went offline because madison was reallh exhausted.

We put the lights out, cuddled into each other and fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.
I'm pretty bored right now, so write some requests in the 'requests' chapter and i'll see what i can do! :)