Strip club meeting and trouble p.2-s.m.u.t

My moans got louder and finally i came. But that didnt stop her from fucking me.

She just went on and got harder.

Suddenly i feld vibrations against my clit.

I came again. And again. and again.

She slowed down and i was sooo grateful.

'On the gynecological chair.' she said, uncuffed me and pushed me to the ground.

I winced again because i felt so much pain.

Wether on my back, my ass or Vag1na. It was too much.

Tears rolled down my face and i went on all fours to the chair and climbed on it.

Taylor then came to me and straped me on it, so i wasnt able to move a centimeter.

'You're my slut' she said and turned around so she was facing me.

Now i saw what took her so long.

She was wearing her black longest and thickest strap on.

Now i tried to break free and struggled against the restrains.

She chuckled and while she slipped the strap on in me, she grabbed my chin, smirked and slapped me. Hard. Very hard.

Tears came out of my eyes like waterfalls while she fucked me senseless. Without any mercy.

She took a vibrator and held it against my clit while she fucked me.

I came countless times and everything just hurted, even the orgasmens.

She fucked for as long as she wants to, and it felt like days when she finally stopped.

'Awww are you sensitive down there honey?' she asked a pinched my clit HARD. i gasped and cried out.

She hold it hard and began twisting and pulling it.

When she stopped, she walked behind me and and put the back thing on the chair down, so my head and body were laying like on the table, but my legs were up in the air and my Vag1na exposed.

She went to one of her cabinets and took another vibrator out that goes in my Vag1na and on my clit.

She turned it on, highest setting and put it on me and securing it, so nothing can do something that makes it go out of me.

I was a moaning/crying/ screaming mess.

She then took the gag out of my mouth, smirked at me and before i was able to say anything, she sat on my face and rode it like theres no tomorrow.

After she came, i came maaaany times more.

It wasnt funny anymore.

I even tried to stop her many times. But she never has mercy.

'So, you let me wait for 6 hours, i let you wait 2 hours till i have to go to work. I'll go to bed and take my rest and you'll wait for me, wide awake and cumming all over again.

2 times, 3 times, 20 times, even 100 times? We will find out' taylor told me laughing, while she put the gag on again and left the room.

Now i was left screaming, crying and hurting.

She never went so far.

But what time would it be when she has to work in 2 hours?

I'm just so exhaused.

Those 2 hours feld like YEARS. DECADES.

My release!!! The door opened slowly and taylor walkd in with her work clothes on and asked smirking