Geting her attention (slight s.m.u.t)

Currently i'm lying in my bed and doing my homework.

Its a lot and mostly just some easy stuff, for example: In art, we have to draw a sketch of what we love, doesnt matter if its a thing, a place or a person.

And of course, i drew my girlfriend of, nearly 2 years madison with lots of flowers in her hair and butterflys flying around her.

She's just as amazing as fresh blomed flower, so beautiful inside and out, so happy and not to forget so goddamn gorgeous.

It was a funny story how we met, honestly i didnt even knew who she was to that time.

I just casually walked through the streets of Los Angeles to my car till suddenly a HUGE crowd appeared and a very lost looking girl tried to get away from them.
She kinda looked scared.

I went in my car and just when i wanted to start my car, we made intanse eyecontact and i smiled at her, which she returned.

I made a small gesture to let her know that if she wants to, she can get in my car and suprisingly she got it and instantly walked towards my car, got in and shut the door as fast as she could.

'Wow, that looks exhausting. You're what? no wait let me guess.... Hmmm... A model? I got it! A victoria secret model!' i said jokingly.

She chuckled and hit my arm playfully.

'Nahhhhh...' she answered.
.
Well, thats how we met.

We exchanged numbers and here we are. Living together in a small cute house and living our dream.

Anyways, i finished my homework and went downstairs, but just to see the same i see everyday for the past days.

Madison playing COD with some friends of her over discord.
It was just very "sad"? She comes home from the studio or whatever, eats something and then plays with her friends.

I come home from school, do my homework, maybe eat something and do something on my own.
But today i decided that we'll change it.
At least for today, so she HAVE to make time for me.

I thought about many things, till i got a master plan.
I got in my closet and looked for the best and sexiest lingerie i have.

It appeared to be a white/grey lace bra with matching panties and stockings.

I curled my hair a bit, applied a bit make up and then went through the living room where mads is currently playing, to the kitchen to make her some snacks.

When i walked infront of her i felt her stare at me and heard her friends yelling at her something like 'MADISON! Concentrate!! We're not loosing again!'
I just chuckled.

When i got eveything ready, i walked once again in the living room.

But this time, i placed the snacks beside her and sat behind her and started to massage her neck.

I lied some kises here and there on her neck and heard her starting to breath louder.

'Madison. You good dude?' her friend Kevin asked her. She just hummed in response and tried to focus again.

But now i did everything to get her attention.
'Guys? I have to stop playing, my uhh manager called and needs me in the s-studio' she stuttered and instantly cut off discord and ended the game.

She turned the tv off and as soon as everything was off, she turned around, placed her hand around my neck and pushed me on the couch.

'What do you think you where doing?' she whispered in my ear.

I just gulped.

'You wanted my attention and dressed up for me? How cute babygirl.' she said and started to leave hickeys from my neck down to my stomach.
.
After several rounds of gooooood seggs, we lyied exhaused in our bed cuddled against each other.

'But mads? Can... Can you maybe take more time for.... me...? I mean... You come home from the studio, then eat something and before i can say something you start playing games...' i sadly said.

'I'm sorry babe. I'm gonna stop playing these games. Its not even thaaaaat fun. That, right now, was way more fun' she said and winked at me.

I got my madison back. My love of my life.

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.....
....
...
..
.

Soooooooo that was a request!
Hope y'all like it and enjoyed reading it :)
I'm sorry that i'm not that active that i thought i will be, but i have my final exams in like 2 months and i dont really get anything i need to know😅
A question: Y'all think madison is a top or bottom?😂