She suprises you

You and madison are in a long distance relationship.

You live in a small town in Germany and Madison lives in LA.
You two met 8 months ago on accident in a coffe shop when you were in LA for three weeks.

You two did something everyday together and grew very close, till she asked you on your last day to be her girlfriend.

And of course? You said yes!

Since then you she visited you once and you even flew once to LA on the holidays, but when you two are apart you facetime every night and text eachother every free minute, its a bit difficult with the time difference and madsion with her busy career and myself still going to school.

But sometimes its everything but easy and beautiful that the person you love lives thousends of miles away and is not able to hold you and kiss you to make you feel better.

Lately you were REALLY depressed because like everything you do is just wrong.

You only get yelled at, even if you're trying your hardest.

Its not good enough.

2 years ago you were in a very deep depression, even with self harming.

Your parents decited back in the days to send you to a therapist, yeah okay.

It got better, but as it got better, i realized more things, i could tell that all of my friends just used you..
.
'Madison i cant do this amymore!!! I'm dying inside!' you cried into the phone while you where on facetime with your girlfriend.

Today was your lowest point and your biggest breakdown.

'Babygirl, dont do something you might regret! I love you and you can do this, you are the strongest person i know. I dont know what i would do without you okay? You're my rock.' Madison answered while looking deep into my eyes.

'Maddie you dont understand this, i-i dont have any friends. In school i just get looked at. At home i do nothing right! What is my fcking porpose on this world if i cant do anything right'

'You are my porpose my love, somewhere in the future we get married, adopt 2 kids and 2 dogs and we will live on a farm with some horses and other animals, we will live our dream okay? and you can do sooooo much, like you really draw so good! You have an angelic voice and can move that body of yours to every beat. Dont ever say something like that again that i cant do anything right, okay my love?' this made you smile, sometimes in the saddest moments she can add a dorky comment to make you smile.

You two talked till 1am, when you finally fell asleep.

.

*ring ring* *ring ring* I hate this goddamn alarm clock.

I quickly checked my phone and went then in the shower.

After i got ready for school, i packed my bag and walked to the school.
Like everytime i came right to the bell and sat down in my seat.

The whole school day was very hard for me, after my episode yesterday.
Just when we had math, our last period, somebody knocked on the door.
I wasnt interested who knocked, so i didnt care.

But the whole class cared and went silent when the door opened, now i got curious and looked up.

Instant my mouth flew open, i stood up and ran in the arms of MY girlfriend and started to cry.

'Can i take her out for a second?' madison asked my teacher and she nodded.

So madison picked me up and closed the door behind us.

'H-How?' i asked still shaken up.

'While we facetimed i bought the plane ticket for the next flight and now here i am babe' she asked while giving me a kiss.

'I love you so so so so so so so much my love' i said and hugged her tightly.

.
I'm so sorry for not updating.
I hope i can update more now.
If you have some ideas, leave them here and i'll look what i can do! :)