Punishment for the kitten s.m.u.t

Oh fuck.
Its me, y/n again.
Currently i'm in a critical situation.

Lets just say madison gave me a list full of things i should do when she was in the studio and uhm lets just say its currently 7pm, mads will be home any minute and i crossed one thing of the list and that was eating dinner.

I was supposed to clean the bathroom, to organize my clothes, do my assignments for school and bringing some things to the post office.

When madison left this morning i went back to bed for 4 hours and after that i played with my nintendo switch she gifted me for my 18th birthday last month.

Exactly when the clock hit 7:30pm the front door openend and heels clicked in the front entrance.
'Honey! I'm home!!!' i heard madison say.

Would it be smarter to confess right away or when i pretend that i didnt hear her?

I quickly got my headset on and went back to playing, so its more believable that i cant hear anything.

But i was so nervous that i only ran around the world in animal crossing and removed grass.

After like 5min i felt a pressence behind me and then i felt her take my headset of my head.

I didnt dare to turn around because i knew i would face the devil for tonight.

'Safe the game kitten' she darkly said.

I did like i was told to but didnt turn around.

I was scared. Like scared to death.

'Oh you can do things like told!' she said sarcastically and chuckeld.

'I- I'm sorry ma'am' i quietly said and hold my head low.

'You know, these things werent even diffcult to do. The punishment you are getting is way more harder to take then these few tasks.' she said and before i could even process what she said, she roughly grabbed my neck from behind and yanked me up on my feed.

My breath hiched in my throat when i had to look in her eyes.

I just saw bitterly lust.

'My sweet kitten....' madison said and softly ran her fingers from my check down my neck, along my sweet spot under my left ear.

I let out a soft moan where she just chuckled in response.

'I want you in the bedroom in 5. In position. Heard me?' she said, i looked doen and nodded.

She glared at me, grabbed my chin and made me look at her.
'Yes i heard ma- ma'am' i chocked out.

She smiled satisfied and went in the kitchen.

I quickly went in our bedroom, took my clothes off and set next to the bed on my knees with my hands on my thights and looking down.

The fact that madison first hsd to go to the kitchen before coming in the bedroom, scared me even more.

Because when she has to go to the kitchen, it mean that she'll drink a glass of wine or any other alcohol so it would ease her mood when she is super super angry snd when she takes her anger out on me with that big mood, it wouldnt end that good for both of us.

After 10min waiting i heard her come in and close the door.

'Beautiful' i heard her say and went to our "special" closet where we store our things for alone time.

'Lay on the bed on your stomach' she simply said.

I quietly got up and layed on the bed.

I heard her lay a few things on the bed and then come to the bed.