Strip club meeting and trouble p.1-s.m.u.t

Luena👑: Hey bish, sorry to bother you but the boss gave me a note for you and it says that you have to work tonight from 9pm to 3am"

Y/nn🔥: Uhm i'm sorry, what?"

Y/nn🔥: I have my free day today!?"

Luena👑: I knowwwwww, i told him that but he didnt care. Not even a bit. He said that tonight we'll have an birthday of some celebrity girl and he wants his veteran dancers to be present. So you, ophra, dianne, marc, Luis and me. But also some baby strippers like Julie or Levin will be there too to learn🤷‍♀‍ I'm sorry. I'll pick you up at 8pm?"

Y/nn🔥: Dude i had some fucking plans!?"

Luena👑: You never have plans Y/nn"

Y/nn🔥: stfu my couch is waiting with snacks and netflix."

Luena👑: Be ready. 8pm sharp"

Y/nn🔥: Okay mom"

.

I hate working on friday nights. Mostly drunk horny mens are there that just wanna see boobs.

Its disgusting, espacially for an lesbian stripper like me😂

Hey, i'm Y/n Y/m/n y/l/n. I'm 19 years old and i live in a ahitty apartment in LA.

Now you wonder why i live with 19 years alone in LA?

Yeah well, i never really had a great childhood and my parents hated me to death for beeing gay and when i turned 17 i moved to LA and through my best friend Luena i applied the club she worked and i got the job, and since then i'm dancing as a stripper under the name Minka at the club and now i am one of his best dancers.

Now you wonder, why do you live in a shitty apartment when you are a stripper?

Yes i know i ear A LOT of money, but i'm saving up. Because someday i want to live a stable life and have a dog and a horse. And thats pretty expensive, sooo i'm saving up.

.

The time passed and i found myself getting ready. I showered and threw some comfy clothes on because we will get ready at the club.

As luena said, 8pm sharp she stood outside of the buildung and picked me up.

As we arrived at the club, we went in our dressing room, greeted the others amd got ready.

'What do y'all think which celeb it is today?'

asked ophra.

'I dont care, as ling as it is not Drake AGAIN' answered dianna.

'Oh yeah right, he was veryyyy into you. But i couldnt stand somebody like Taylor Swift. Remeber when she was here because a friend of her had brithday? Her group asked specifially for me and she was sooooo touchy. Ya sure i'm gay, but not for her😂' i said laughing.

Well, as you can tell: Our club is quite famous and many celebrities are here.

We talked for a while and erik helped me getting dressed. Nop, nothing dirty minded. We are both gay, we are good partners. We also do some numbers together, we actually dont mind touching each other in front of others for show, because neither him or i get aroused by that😂

.

'Y/n and Levin. You two are wanted by the birthday section. Y/n the birthday girl gets an lapdance from you und levin, just dance around.' said our boss as he came in.

I smiled at levin and went out with him.

We fought our way trough all the people and finally came to the vip section.