Rivals Part 2 (Yue)

I wake up groggy with a splitting headache

I wake up groggy with a splitting headache. My eyes feel too sensitive to open just yet. Exactly how much did I drink last night? I usually don't drink a lot, just for social occasions and stuff, but yesterday was a real low point for me. I shouldn't have opened that newspaper, but one of the copy writers, a girl I happen to have gone to the same university as, insisted that I read it. It was a set up and I should have known better...she had once tried her luck with my ex fiancé back in the day but he ended up dating me instead. Anyway the news of his marriage blindsided me and I messed up on the most important presentation of my career to date. And now Wang is the one who got the promotion and Wang can be so....oh shit...Wang!

This is when I finally open my eyes and see a very naked Wang sleeping on the bed next to me. To say that I'm shocked is an understatement and I'm suddenly highly aware of my own nudity. I lift my head and see that the sheets are all the way on the other side of the room. There are three empty champagne bottles littering the floor, a half-eaten tray of chocolate covered strawberries and a melting tub of ice cream on the table. Our clothes are strewn on the ground along with two hotel terry cloth robes. When did we wear the robes?  A sudden image of us having steamy sex in the shower flashes across my mind. I groan and roll over to face away from Wang and my eyes land on the the waste paper basket which is full of used condoms. Oh shit! We had sex everywhere in this room didn't we?

Like a burst dam, every carnal detail of the previous night comes flooding back into my mind.

Dylan's head is in between my legs and I'm having the most intense orgasm ever...Dylan's mouth is all over my body and he is sucking on my breasts and groaning sensually, causing my arched back to shiver hard... I'm on my knees and Dylan's hands are gripping my hair, while he continually moans about how this is the best blow job of his life...We are having sex on the couch and I'm in absolute ecstasy, screaming his name out repeatedly as he powerfully thrusts into me... Dylan and I are chasing each other naked, carrying a champagne bottle each in our hands and spraying it on each other for fun, we are laughing a lot and we are both drenched in the liquid. We try to lick it off each other but it's getting sticky and so we decide to take a shower... we are having sex on the bed and he is whispering my name in my ear, over and over again, making me shake with desire.... I am feeding Dylan chocolate covered strawberries with my mouth.... Dylan is kissing me with a mouth full of ice cream...We are trying out every sex position under the sun...our mission is the pursuit of pleasure, to find paradise within each other's bodies and live there for as long as we possibly can... and boy do we find that paradise...several times in fact.

My mind ceases to function properly when I remember all of this. Intercourse has never been this wild and intense for me before... I have never been as free during sex as I was with Dylan last night. He is the second man I have slept with, the first being my ex fiancé. Dylan has given me the most mind blowing experience of my sexual life... but Dylan is also Wang... and Wang is my number one rival!