Forbidden Part 2 (Dylan)

I wake up and at first I'm confused as to where I am

I wake up and at first I'm confused as to where I am... until I smell her hair and I am immediately relaxed. I press her closer to me and she stirs a little but does not wake up. It feels so good to hold her in my arms intimately like this. Believe it or not, this is something I have been wanting to do for a while now...I fell in love with Shen Yue a long time ago. I guess I should start at the beginning.

About a year ago at the beginning of a new semester, I was walking in the campus botanical gardens and I saw this creature sitting on one of the grassy knolls across from where I was standing on this little bridge.

I had been feeling somewhat stressed about the start of a new school term and I needed to look at some beautiful scenery. Nature calms me down... we own vast property in Sichuan with immaculate private gardens, a lake and a forest, all in the back drop of a deep green lush mountain side.

Anyway back to how I met Shen Yue... she had a sketch book in her hands and she was drawing the nearby river with all the trees and the birds. She didn't notice me at all and for some reason that was refreshing to me.

Girls are always staring at me, giggling at every unfunny thing I say and the more daring ones will even try to touch me. I'm ashamed to admit that I have used my face to my advantage when it comes to the ladies. It's just what boys seem to do if they are lucky enough to be attractive to them. But there is something lacking in these shallow pursuits.

Sure I've had my fair share of fun but there is always one thing that has eluded me...True Love. You see I fervently believe in true love even though most of my friends seem cynical about it. I don't know why...they are so young. I guess my parents' loving and enduring marriage has always inspired me to dream of having something similar for myself.

Anyway I found myself staring at this girl and wondering what type of person she was. She had this aura about her that seemed so pure and unjaded and I found it very appealing. She was hardly wearing any make up which is unusual for a girl her age and she looked like a vision in the simplest yellow summer dress. Her beauty was natural and unbelievably alluring... the more I looked at her the prettier she became. I found myself discreetly taking a photo of her with my phone... creepy I know but I couldn't help it. I debated whether I should say hello but I was nervous for some reason... I didn't feel good enough for her... I felt my tried and tested charms would be deficient on someone like her.