Nemesis Part 2 (Dylan)

I wake up with a start and realize that it was only a dream

I wake up with a start and realize that it was only a dream... I wasn't just kissing Yue everywhere on her face and neck. I feel the disappointment surge through my body when I find myself alone in my room. Yesterday was unexpectedly one of the best days of my life. I've had a crush on Shen Yue ever since she walked into my classroom on the first day of school. I couldn't stop looking at her pretty face with her delicate little features. She was so tiny that I felt like a giant next to her and I loved it. I wanted to get lost in those big eyes of hers and just be around her all day long...the only problem was that she didn't pay any attention to me at all. Girls always notice me, but with her, it's like she didn't even know I existed.

Quite a few of the boys were interested in her when she first arrived. The boys at my school always chase after newness. A lot of them lined up to talk to her pretending to be nice guys and I saw how she politely turned each and every one of them down. She wasn't interested in anyone it seems... it's like she saw right through them. Then I got this really stupid idea to pick on her because I wanted her to remember me. I figured if I tried to be nice to her, she would treat me like the rest of the guys and I didn't want to be friend zoned. If she felt some sort of emotion towards me, even if it was anger, then at least she would be actively thinking of me.

What I didn't bank on is that everyone would start to copy me and pick on her as well... I should have known. Because of my looks, my talent in basketball and mainly because who my father is, I'm the king of this school and everything I do, people want to be a part of it. I'm supposed to play this specific role where I set the trend...date the most desired girl in school... be seen with a certain crowd... and take over the family business one day. My whole life has been planned out for me...but I don't want it.

For a while now I been trying to figure out a way to start living the life that I want, and that includes Shen Yue being my girlfriend. I followed her after school yesterday because I could see that it was going to rain and I wanted to give her back her raincoat. I don't know why I took it from her... actually I do. I had seen her coming out the library with that Li Jun guy that day and they were laughing. I got jealous and so I immaturely took her raincoat. Li Jun is a bit of a loner and he doesn't care about me and my influence, like the rest of the school does, so he is the one boy who talks to on a frequent basis, other than me...if you can even call our interactions conversations.

Yesterday however, I was finally able to make some real headway with her. I'm beyond furious that those boys attacked her and stole her bike like that. I wanted to chase after them and get them arrested but I couldn't leave her alone in the rain, injured and crying. My heart was so hurt when I saw her looking so vulnerable. It really made me want to take care of her and I'm so grateful that she allowed me to. I want to take care of her all the time.

I keep thinking about being in her bedroom and how I had to change her and rub ointment on her. She is so beautiful and the sexiest girl I have ever known...and she doesn't even try, unlike so many of the other girls. It took all my self-control not to take her into my arms and kiss her all over. I can't believe I got to touch her as much as I did yesterday.