Chapter 4

3rd person pov

After class taehyung, jimin, Lucas and Jin went to seat on a bench in the college courtyard "eomma are you okay?" taehyung asked and hug Jin "yeah don't worry about it I just felt a little scared his voice was so dominant" Jin said sad "he is an alpha Jin hyung, his nature is to be dominant" jimin said and smiled a little " I know but for some reason he makes me submit immediately to him I don't know I'm confused" Jin said "come on let's go inside we are gonna get late for our class" Lucas said "don't think much about it eomma" tae said and with that they left.

~with alphas~

"Namjoon you will get expelled for 3 days because using your alpha voice to an omega is unacceptable, I know that deep down you are a good kid what happened to you?" the principal said looking disappointing "he anger me I don't know I felt a small connection to him but him humiliates me... I don't know", "have you ever consider the possibility of him being your mate?", "WHAT ? NO" namjoon stand up and left the principal's office boiling in anger he didn't want to believe that"what a drama!" the principal said and laugh.

Namjoon was walking when he fell on someone "ohhhh dude calm down what happened?" J-hope said  " first I got expelled and second i think Jin is my mate" namjoon said and their eyes went wide open "WHAT?" they said in reunion "ohhhh you are in deep shit my friend, you  didn't make a good impression so get ready to get rejected" suga said. Namjoon growl in frustration"No no no don't say things like that I think I might like him he is so handsome and sassy at the same time and that's excites me".

"you want to tell me that you a bad boy like a weak omega?" jungkook said " come on jk don't be like that, and your mate can be an omega too you know", "I don't want a weak person or wolf as my mate" jk said and left "When you find your mate believe me you will change your mind" J-hope shouted at him "okay guys let's go to class now" namjoon said and walked to class with the others. Jungkook was walking down the school hallway listening to music thinking about what namjoon said he didn't want someone weak for his mate he was angry and when he spotted taehyung at the end of the hallway he didn't waste the chance  and went closer "hello there" jungkook said but  before taehyung can say anything jungkook  pushed him hard on the floor, and started kicking him, taehyung was crying in pain and begging him to stop but jungkook did not stop. After a while he lifted him with one hand and punched him in the face leaving the poor tae unconscious on the floor. "How weak a wolf can be, so useless" jk said and left.

~after classes ended~

Jin's pov

I left my class quickly so I can avoid namjoon, he tried to talk to me I know he is trying to play with me, I know he is going to hurt me but that isn't my problem now my problem is that I haven't heard from my baby bear, what happened? I will call jimin I know he has the same class with tae right now. I opened my phone and called jimin I waited for some seconds before he picked up "hi hyungie", "hi jiminie is taehyung with you?", "with me? no its weird, because we had class together" I start to panic a little but I made myself think positive "I spoke with Luca before you call and he said that during the class he saw jungkook close to the toilets" jungkook? What was he doing here?

"Maybe it was a consistent?"jimin said, "I don't think so jimin, I'm scared I don't want my baby to get hurt" I was walking towards the school exit while talking to jimin when I saw a crowd of students, I walked closer only to be shocked "TAEHYUNG", I run to him and bend on the ground, don't cry Jin not in front of them "Hyung what happend? Are you okay?" jimin's voice sounded worried but now the only think I can think of is taehyung "Find Luca and come running to the nurse, taehyung h-he i-is unconscious and beaten up badly", "WHAT ? I'M COMING" we hang up and I look up only to see people looking at me weirdly "leave already the show is over" I shout and under a minute the hall was empty, I held taehyung in my hands and went running to the nurse.