Chapter 8

First of all before I start this chapter I have to say how much I hate grammys they are so fake using our boys for popularity, they don't deserve them. BTS DONT NEED AN AWARD TO SEE HOW GOOD THEY ARE AND HOW MUCH WE LOVE THEM, THEY HAVE AN AMAZING TALENT AND WE SUPPORT THEM FOR THAT, AM I RIGHT?

now lts go to the chapter

__________________________________
Jin's pov

We met Jackson and bogum at the mall its good to see them again and when they said about the movie, of course we said yes but every time I tried to speak with him I felt eyes on me and I was sure it was namjoon, who was staring at me. "What movie do you want to see?" Jackson said "well I think we should see a romantic movie" jimin said and I nod my head in agreement "sure why not let's get some chips first" bogum said and grab his hand around taehyung's waist, I didn't like that because I saw tae getting uncomfortable then I heard a growl, I quickly turned my head to see were it come from but I saw nothing.

"Did you heard that?" taehyung said, "Yeah maybe someone get angry at something, no worries" said Jackson, we went and brought our tickets, after some time of waiting we got and our chips. "let's go inside the movie is about to start" jiminie said and we followed him inside. He sat in our seats it's was me then Jackson, bogum, taehyung and jimin and lucas, I was eating my popcorn when I sense a hand in my hand I looked up to see Jackson smiling at me "i just want to eat some popcorn too" he said and pout, I laughed at him and said "you're cute" growl, again ? But it's sounds different from the one I heard before.

Namjoon's pov

We were following Jin, jimin and taehyung everywhere, I don't like Jackson I'm sure he want my mate and I won't let him have him, he is mine, "I hate that guy" I said looking at jungkook "yeah I hate them too", I don't know why he hate them but when that bogum guy put his hand around taehyung's waist, I swear to moongoddess that I saw jungkook's eyes turn red for a second before he growl "wtf man why are you growling?" suga said and jungkook keep looking at taehyung, I saw Jin looking around to see from where this sound came from but thank god he didn't saw us.

"What happened jungkook?" J-hope said putting his arm on jungkook's shoulder "can I kill this bitch who is touching taehyung?" he said angry and I smirked "Why are you jealous?" I said and saw jungkook glaring at me "No I just don't want others to touch my toys", "yeah and I'm a fairy" suga said and we laughed, "come on lets go they are going inside" J-hope said and we followed them we sat two seats above them so they can't see us, I not in romantic movies but I can't just  leave my mate with an asshole that want to eat him alive, I can see it in his eyes how much he want to kiss and touch him and I won't let that happen.

The movie start and I can see suga staring at jimin "suga my man are you okay?" I asked "nothing just observing", "yeah sure" J-hope said and smirked, jungkook was glaring at bogum and taehyung because he was close to him, I can see that something is happening between this two but I don't know what, I turn my head to see Jackson's hand in my baby's hand holding him, before I can even react a deep growl left my lips I can see my body burning in jealousy, I just want to grap Jin and make him mine right here right now, and that's what I'm going to do, I stand up from my seat and went beside Jin I grap his arm to make him stand up "what are you-Namjoon?", "we need to talk" I said and before can even protest I drag him to the toilets.