Chapter 10

3rd person pov

"YOU ARE MINE NOT HIS MINE"he growled and went closer to him, taehyung closed his eyes waiting for jungkook to beat him but that never came, but what happened shocked him, jungkook kissed him. Taehyung couldn't even move but for some reason he kissed back, he melt into the kiss jungkook's lips were soft and he liked the feeling. Jungkook's mind was blinded by the pleasure, it's the first time  he felt so good kissing someone and taehyung's lips were so soft, they taste like strawberry but the good feeling have to end for both of them because they had to breathe. They were breathing heavily still high from the feeling, taehyung was happy inside, he felt good and comfortable with jungkook, he knew that this wasn't only attraction it was more than that.

So he smiled at jungkook and said "jungkook that was amaz-", "A mistake " jungkook said with cold voice surprising tae "what do you mean mistake?" he said  with a low voice "The kiss it was a mistake it was disgusting, I don't know what happened to me" jk said angry more at himself, because he let his jealousy take over but he will never admit to himself that he was jealous of the omega, so he turned back to himself he looked taehyung dead in the eyes and walked closer to him, now taehyung was scared and shaking his head down in fear he doesn't know why jungkook was so much power over him "look at me" he said angry but tae didn't look up

"I said LOOK AT ME" he used his true blood Alpha voice to make taehyung submit, taehyung obey and look at hin eyes teary and body shaking he was ready to  collapse on the floor but he tried to stay strong for one time "YOU are not going to tell anyone about the kiss, you are not going to talk to bogum again because your a my toy I'm the one who will break you, the one who will make you cry and feel pain because I like seeing you suffer and no one can save you from me" jungkook said with a smirk thinking all of the times he made tae cry and his beautiful face were more beautiful for him with tears that he enjoy to make.

Taehyung now was crying its not the best thing when someone tells you that he will make your life a living hell, taehyung is very sensitive, and his body too but now he knows that jungkook is willing to destroy him "W-why a-are you d-doing t-that t-t-to me? I d-dint d-do an-nything t-to h-hurt y-you" tae said crying even more making jungkook smile  "oh sweetheart you did nothing wrong to me, I'm just like to see you in pain it's fun isn't it?" jk said laughing like a maniac "you are crazy" tae said with eyes full of hate "Maybe yes... Maybe not see you later babyboy" that was jungkook's last words before he leave the room laughing with a shaking and crying taehyung inside "why moon goddess? Why you are punishing me like that, I did nothing wrong".

After some time of crying taehyung clam down, he washed his face and went outside of the classroom he walked towards the cafeteria "taehyung baby are you okay?" Jin run to him checking if he is hurt "I'm fine hyungie let's go to class now" tae give them a fake smile "yeah we have only three classes left" jimin said and walked to taehyung back hugging him, only jimin knows how to make him happy again after that all went to their classes and jungkook didn't try to  anything bad to taehyung.... for now. The day and quicker that they thought so Jin kissed his boyfriend goodbye and left with taehyung and jimin Lucas today didn't come to school because he was feeling sick.

After the omegas arrived at home Jin told them to go change to more  comfortable clothes and get down for dinner, jin went to his room to change when he heard his phone ringing "who is it?" Jin said picking up the phone "are you seokjin?" a deep voice said "mm yes is me, who is it?", "I'm the alpha of the pack Jeon jinhun" hearing that Jin wided his eyes "OMG alpha i'm sorry I didn't knew it was you, pls forgive me" he said panicking "it's okay my child, well I called you to tell you that you should come today for dinner" the alpha said and chuckle "of course we will be there in two hours" Jin said with a smile, "thank you seokjin" the alpha said "anything for you alpha, goodbye" with that Jin closed his phone and went running to Jimin's room because he knew that he will find both of them there.