Chapter 25

3rd person pov

After the chaos the three omegas drove home, taehyung was still in shock he couldn't focus neither on his hyungs nor his surrounding, his thoughts were confused, his heart was broken and he didn't have tears to cry, his eyes were tired and swollen as if he hadn't slept for days. He really hated how vulnerable, kindhearted, shy and silent he was. His character had to change.. he wanted to change it, he could no longer bear to be insulted and beaten as if he was just an inanimate object. He also wanted to change the way he dresses, his clothes didn't exude confidence he wanted to be like his Jin hyung. Jin was his role model since he was small, the way the other always had something to say back good or bad he wasn't afraid to say it, he was respectful to elders but also respected by them and many more, he had guts and never hesitate to fight anyone who threatened his brother or friends regardless of the rank.

All the time tae was lost in his thoughts Jin and Jimin were talking to each other on how to manage the whole situation, they also wanted to talk to taehyung about the accident that was already mentioned, they felt remorse for the previous times jungkook was aggressive with him and did not manage to save him, but this scene could have been fatal for tae if someone did not manage to save him. The moment they heard jungkook's words they both wanted to tear him to pieces, no one has the right to speak like that and especially in such a tragic situation. Rape It is the most tragic and most traumatic thing that can happen to someone, those who have experienced it have acquired psychological problems, hate themselves, their bodies, have nightmares, insomnia and they are also frightened by human contact. They don't trust anyone in the first period because they think they will be harmed, even people who have escaped rape have similar problems and this is something that Jin and Jimin want to get away with.

When they arrived home Jin stopped the car "taehyung, Jimin let's go inside" both omegas nodded their head and walked out of the car walking towards the house's door Jin coming right behind them. Jimin unlock the door and the three omegas entered, they took off their shoes and walked in the living room "my babies I'll go cook something for us to eat now, go take a shower and wear your night clothes until the food's ready" Jin said "oki hyungie" taehyung said and dragged Jimin upstairs. Jin He went inside the kitchen, put on his pink apron and started cooking, his cooking skills are truly admirable whoever eats even a bite of his food falls in love with it. While seokjin was cooking the two younger boys were talking, both of them were cuddling on taehyung's bed, tae wanted to feel warmth and protection, he wanted to feel love and tenderness, and Jimin was the right person to offer it to him.

" My baby bear I missed you so much today, I also missed our cuddles" Jimin said with a pout, he was so cute with his bread cheeks, rose lips and small eyes that taehyung wanted to squeeze his whole face. "I missed you too chimchim" tae said giving Jimin a forehead kiss "heyyyyy I was supposed to do that" Jimin whined making taehyung laugh "Ohh and why's that lil mochi?", "You know very well why tae..." the mood from happy suddenly changed to tensed. "I want to know what happened to you baby bear, I want you to tell me everything it will make you feel better belive me is better talking to someone than keeping it all inside your head" he continued "jiminie...", "I know tae, it's very hard and hurtful to talk about what happened but me and hyung need to know, to help you get over it yeah baby?" taehyung nodded at that and start talking.

"It all started in the morning in gymnastics class I was dressing myself with my gym uniform but I had to put on the tight shorts since I forgot the comfortable ones at home, those shorts were showing my curves and I didn't want that because some alphas was constantly staring at me, one of the came closer and slapped my ass... "," IF I WAS THERE I WOULD HAVE SLAPPED HIS FACE ASSHOLE" Jimin shouted "his name was Jayson I think you know him.. Anyway he start touching me I told him to stop but he didn't, I looked over his friends for help but they were laughing at my situation when I tried to defend myself he become even more aggressive" at that moment tears start falling off taehyung's eyes remembering the disgusting touches, Jimin hugged him more tight "shhhh my baby it's alright now this is the past it's not going to happen again I promise" he said giving him a sweet kiss on the cheek and a small smile. Taehyung took a deep breath and continued "He undressed my bottom completely leaving me naked he was ready to rape me but thankfully jungkook rushed in and punched him moving him away from me, he was fighting him, of course winning as he was a true blood but I stopped him before he kills him", "whyyyyyyyyy he deserved it" Jimin whined angry.

"To tell you the truth I don't know why I stopped him but I wasn't in a good state and I wanted him to hold me in his arms tightly which he did and get me out of there which he also did but....", "But?", "But the person who did all this was not jungkook" tae said "what?" jimim said confused "yeah I had the pleasure to meet jk jungkook's wolf", "wow you met his wolf?", "I did yeah and believe me when I say that this meeting was the best one in my life" taehyung said and finally smiled "really? Wasn't he scary? Or rude?", "On the contrary! He was so sweet and understanding, so soft with me, jk was afraid that I will be scared by his presence and red scary eyes but I wasn't even a bit scared, I can tell you that I fall in love instantly with his red eyes so mysterious and so inviting..." tae answered with a sweet smile remembering the sweet but dominant wolf." Tae baby you can't fall in love with someone's wolf you have to also love that person" Jimin said now sitting straight on the bed also leading tae to do the same.

"Jimin so many things happened these days that no one knows... Well except from one person", "who?", "jungkook" tae said looking down "WHAT" Jimin shouted "jungkook knows and we don't? We are your family tae and he is your bully, you should hate him not go tell him all your problems" Jimin was now mad but also hurt, he never expected that. "jimine.." taehyung started while holding jimin's hands "jungkook knows because when these things happen he was present, he discovered only one thing and that's because he took it to far" he continued "Believe me when I say that you and Jin hyung are the only people who I only trust, I will tell you about all this but not now, I'm not in the mood and I also want Jin hyung to know about these things too" tae ended "I'm sorry for shouting at you baby girl I was just hurt a little but now I understand, it's okay I can wait for you to tell us what happened" Jimin hugged him and left to go take a shower.

Taehyung's pov

After Jimin left I went to take a shower, while I was washing myself I was wondering why my wolf didn't help me when I needed him the most. "V" yes taetae? "can hmm can I ask you something?" sure baby ask me "why you didn't help me when Jayson was close to raping me?" I said with teary eyes ohhhh my baby I know how you feel, you think I just left you there unprotected but you are wrong, I knew jungkook will come to save you "you knew?" I answer shocked "how? Why didn't you tell me?" calm down taehyungie, I'll tell you but promise me you won't frick out "I promise V" I knew jungkook will come because jk told me...

"WHAT?" I shouted I TOLD YOU DONT FRICK OUT "I'm sorry continue" me and jk share a special connection a very strong one but I'm still not sure why is that " I really like jk" I said blushing I know you do tae bear I can feel your feeling but don't forget that jk is jungkook's wolf. " I don't want to talk about that ASSHOLE I hate him, I'm glad you slapped him he deserved it" of course he did. Before I can continue more our conversation I heard Jin hyung's voice "Jiminie taehyungie come down for dinner", "coming" I said and quickly ended my shower, wore my clothes and walked downstairs.

____________________________________
Hello my lovelies! I missed you all I finally ended my exams. I hope you liked this chapter. Pls vote and comment I like reading your comments also follow to know when I'll update. I purple you all💜💜💜💜💜