Chapter 7

3rs person pov

The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, the children were playing and the four omegas were still sleeping the one hugging the other, the were so cute, so peaceful and perfect that you can immediately fall in love with them, the room was silent but not for to long because the alarm clock start ringing, jin was the first to wake up swearing the clock because he wanted to sleep more but at the same time he was excited, they will go for shopping today, he stand up and turned off the clock and went downstairs to cook breakfast for his babies. He tried so hard not thinking about namjoon but his wolf wouldn't let him in peace he wanted to go and be with his mate but Jin knows that he will never get a chance with namjoon... why? Because he is so popular, a bad boy he can cheat on him anytime and Jin will never know about that, he didn't want to get hurt again so it would be better if he rejected him even if it hurted him.

After he ended making breakfast he went upstairs to wake up the boys, he start with Luca "Luc wake up", the boy closed his eyes tightly "noooooooo", "wake up before I tickle you" Jin laughed when he saw Luca completely awake running outside the room, jimin woke up from the noises and saw Jin smiling at him "good morning jiminie", "good morning hyungie", "go get dressed and come down for breakfast", "okay" jimin said and left going to his room to get dressed and the last one... taehyung he is the most difficult to wake up but Jin knew exactly what he had to do to wake him up and smirked because of that, he saw his baby tiger snoring and went on top of him and pinched his nipples, the younger immediately woke up moaning in pain "ahhhh my nipples hyunggggggggggggg"he said fake crying Jin was on the floor laughing his ass of because of his baby cute reaction.

"sorry tae baby but it's the only way to wake you up now go get dressed, we are going shopping today remember?", "Yayyyyyyy I'm going" tae left the room leaving the older behind, jin went to his wardrobe to see what he will wear, he thought that it will be okay if he wears something feminine. He decided to take a beautiful outfit from his wardrobe, walked towards the bathroom and wear his outfit after wearing it he went downstairs.

Downstairs he saw the three omegas waiting for him so they can start eating, after their breakfast they went to Luca's house so he can change his clothes too, so they were waiting for him in the car "Hyungie you thing it's okay to wear this clothe...

Downstairs he saw the three omegas waiting for him so they can start eating, after their breakfast they went to Luca's house so he can change his clothes too, so they were waiting for him in the car "Hyungie you thing it's okay to wear this clothes outside? Some people might find it weird" taehyung asked looking at his outfit, he decide to were something with skirt because many find him gorgeous in skirts but other people find him disgusting.