Chapter 13

Jungkook's pov

I saw yoongi and J-hope talking to jimin and I shout at them to come so we can leave, I want to plan the perfect prank for that little omega, he dared to disrespect me and that's enough for me to kill him, but I can't my eomma loves and I don't know why, and I love my eomma and I can't hurt her so I will just make him embarrassed in front of everyone in school. That would be funny! "hey jeon what are you thinking and smiling evily like that?" J-hope said and I smirked at him saying "a prank", "prank ? To who? Why?" he asked at I rolled my eyes at him "well that ungly omega, he disrespect me so I have to teach him a lesson" I said and yoongi answered "when you say ungly omega you mean taehyung?", "bingo" I said and smirked at him.

"Bro are you blind? Taehyung is so fucking beautiful, I'm sure many alphas trying to date him" J-hope said and I don't know why but when I heard that other alphas trying to date him my eyes turn red from anger and my body was shaking in rage "Names?" I said looking at him "What do you mean names?", "I want their fucking names, who are they", "wow chill jeon I don't know the only think I know is that some people of our class want him" he said and I growl,

"what happened jeon you like him?" I saw yoongi smirking after that, "what the fuck did you just said? Me liking that ungly, pathetic omega ? How dare you" I said that and punch him in the face taking him by surprise "WTF" he said and punch me in my face "oh oh oh jeon what got into you he just asked you a question, and you punch him? That's not you" hobi said and I looked at yoongi, I closed my eyes for a second to calm down my eyes changed color and went back to normal "i-I'm sorry suga hyung I don't know what happened to me", "it's okay kid but if you do it again I'm going to beat your ass" he said and we laughed at that.

"And what you think of doing?" yoongi asked me, "well I have something in mind" I said and walked closer to them and told them about me plan "You are the devil himself" J-hope said shooked and I smirked.

3rd person pov

After the three omegas played with the pups, they left and went back to their house, to do their homeworks for tomorrow's school day, but taehyung couldn't concentrate, in his head the words jungkook said were playing over and over again. He sat on his bed looking out of the window thinking of Draco the pup was so scared, so lonely, he didn't have friends, some times he was getting bullied he reminded him of himself, he felt a connection with that boy, and he promised himself that he will always be there to watch and take care of him.

Taehyung's pov

I was laying on my bed reading a book when I heard the door opening seeing jimin "hello jiminie" I said smiling "hi taebear, mmmm I was wondering if you have some time to talk" he said shyly and I nodded my head "tell me what happened" I looked at him with a curious expression waiting for him to talk "well.... I think I like yoongi hyung" he said and I shout in shock "WHAT?", "ahhhhhhhh I don't want hyung to hear us", "what did you find in him, he is pale, scary, looks like a cat and he is sleeping all the time" I said making jimin glare at me "don't talk like that about my meow meow" he said pouting making me laugh.

"You call him meow meow hahahahhah", "Yes now stop so I can tell you",he said with a serious tone "OK ok I'm stopping", "well he is kind of sweet, he is a bit scary but he is so hot and handsome, I like him I don't know how but I do" he said with a sad expression "hey hey its okay to like him, is normal but I don't know if he's the type to want a relationship" I said to him with a gentle tone, "I know but I'm feeling guilty" he said, "why jiminie?", "because he is friend's with jungkook and he's only hurting you I don't want to be with someone who hurts my friends" he said with teary eyes, jimin is a kind-hearted person, he can be sassy sometimes to protect his friends and family but he is soft and innocent inside.

"Jiminie look at me..." I said making him face me "... Don't think about me, right now I know you feel guilty but you shouldn't, jungkook is the only one who is hurting me, not yoongi, not J-hope, not namjoon, I can deal with him, you should only think ways to make yoongi yours"i said smiling at him trying to hide my actual pain, I know I can't deal with jeon but I'll do anything to make my family happy "thank you taebear you are an actual angel, you don't deserve this treatment" jimin said hugging me "it's okay, I'm used to it" I said and laughed ironically at that.

After some minutes of me and jimin cuddling on my bed Jin hyung came to tell us that the food is ready, we went downstairs and ate the food hyung made, he is the best cooked I have ever seen, his foods are so tasty, I hope namjoon hyung treats him well, but I don't worry about that I know Jin hyung can make him beg for him, I said to myself and laughed at that. "Why are you laughing taehyungie?" Jin hyung asked and I stop laughing "nothing serious hyung", then a idea come to me "mmmm.... Hyung.. Can I not go to school tomorrow?" I asked him while looking at him with my puppy eyes I know he can't say no to that. "Why, you are not feeling well?" he asked and put his hand on my forehead to see if I had fever, "it's just that my head hurts a bit and I don't feel like going to school tomorrow" he looked at me for a second and them said "I'll think about that you shouldn't skip classes like that tae baby" he said and I felt hopeless, I can't tell hin the truth, that jungkook threatened me, his relationship with namjoon hyung will be in trouble and I don't want hyung to fight with his mate.

"Please hyung just for tomorrow?" I said, "Why did something happen and you are afraid to go to school tomorrow?" I hate it when hyung knows me so well I can't lie to him "No hyung nothing happened I just don't feel like going to school tomorrow" I said a bit angry "No you will come with us tomorrow and that's it now go to your room and sleep you too jimin" hyung said and I angrily left going to my room.

3rd person pov

The next day came and the three omegas were getting ready for school taehyung was quite anxious he didn't know what to wait for, jungkook can do anything to him, after they ate their food they went to pick up Lucas from his house, when the three omegas arrived at his house they saw Luca waiting outside. When he saw the car he went closer, opened the door and went inside greeting the others "good morning guys how are you?" he said with a smile and jimin answered "we are pretty good thank you", after some time they arrived at school, jin parked the car and they walked towards the school's entrance.

"what's your first class hyung?" Lucas asked Jin "well I have chemistry", "I have history" jimin said "and I have maths" taehyung said making Lucas face light up "I have maths too let's go hyung" he said and dragged tae with him in class.

~with jungkook ~

Jungkook, yoongi and J-hope were in maths class waiting for their victim to come and get into their trap, jungkook knew that taehyung's first class was maths, so he woke up early to go to school to arrange the prank, the bell rang and students start to in the classroom "hey do you want see something funny" jungkook asked and smirked when he saw the students nodding "well its simple we have our trap ready and we are waiting the victim to fall in it" jk said making the others confused but excited at the same time "come on hyung the class is about to start" Lucas said to taehyung loud because he was still a bit away from him, Lucas was the first one who enter the class and the first thing he saw was jungkook smirking at him or should say the door?.
When taehyung took a step inside the class a bucket of ice water fell on his head  making him wet and as if that weren't enough immediately afterwards, a bucket of glue fell on him and jungkook he threw a bag full of feathers at him making the feathers sticking on his clothes, hair and face. Taehyung now has embarrassed because all the students in the class were laughing at him Lucas was looking at him with a shock face not knowing what to do and that was when taehyung start crying.

"What the fuck is going on here".

____________________________________
Hello everyone I'm back. Finally!!! Well many of you asked for that and who am I to say no to you all. Thank you for your support and love. I hope you enjoyed today's chapter, if you did pls vote and leave a comment and if you like dthis book follow too. I purple you all💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.