Prologue

Wolves:Wolves are very social animals. They live and hunt together in groups called packs. A wolf pack is really just another name for a family of wolves. A pack is usually made up of an adult male and female wolf and their offspring of various ages. Pack sizes range from three to twenty wolves.
A wolf pack has a definite social structure and rules of conduct. The pack leaders are the alpha male and female. These two animals are dominant over all the other wolves in the pack. The alpha male and female are the only wolves that breed and produce pups in the pack, and they also get to eat first at kills.

Alphas: Alpha is the strongest wolf of the pack is very possessive over his/her mate. Can kill and do whatever it takes to protect their mate. Their fighting skills are incredible.

Betas: Beta is a normal wolf not very strong like alpha but not so weak like an omega, they can fight and protect their mate very well.

Omegas: Omega is the weakest of all, he can't fight well so the be protected by alphas. Some of the woman can be bad but not so much to hurt someone (well we will see😏)

Male omegas: A male omega is rare because they are very pretty, sexy and cute the can get pregnant too. They have feminine body so alphas are more attractive too them.

Marking and mating: when a wolf find his/her mate he/her have to mark him to show the other alphas that he is taken and mating is when him and his mate make sex so their bond be more strong.

The alpha of the pack: the alpha of the back is the leader of all they respect him and do whatever he said if someone kill the alpha then he became the leader of the pack.

Luna: Luna is the wife of the alpha.

True blood Alpha :The true blood is the most powerful wolf of all his eyes turn red when he is angry. A true blood can be born by a mother and father alphas.