Chapter 21

3rd person pov

~with namjin~

Jin and namjoon were cuddling on the back of the class because jin hadn't slept well the previous night because of the nightmares he had, he didn't explain them to his mate and his mate didn't forced him too. "Jin baby are you alright now?" rm asked looking down at his mate, the other didn't answer, his eyes were close he tried to clam himself and his wolf down but his wolf was restless for some reason, he had a feeling that something bad would happen, but he didn't know what exactly. Namjoon didn't push the matter much, but he too could feel his mate's discomfort.

The bell Rang and the couple left the class, walking towards the cafeteria to meet the others, when they arrived they saw, jimin, yoongi, J-hope and Lucas eating but they didn't see jungkook nor taehyung and that made Jin worry, when they  reached the table and greeted the others,he turned to look at jimin asking him "have you seen taehyung?", "no hyung I haven't, I knew he had gym class this morning but after that he didn't show up" jimin said nervously, cold sweat began to run over jin's face, in no way would he want the nightmares he saw to come true, he tried to call the younger but he didn't pick up after he hung up, yoongi's phone light up revealing that someone had sent him a message, then yoongi took the cell phone on his right hand reading the message that had been sent to him out loud "it's from jungkook..... and he says that he and taehyung will be at the pack house, when we'll end with our classes we should go to them", the three omegas had their mouths wide open from shock they didn't see that coming.

"So you are telling me that not only jungkook and taehyung are together but they are at the pack house too?" namjoon asked getting a nod from yoongi "what are they doing there and the most important question is how they end up together?" Lucas asked with curiosity, "I haven't the slightest idea" J-hope answered shaking his head. "Anyway let's eat I'm hungry and the lesson starts in 15 minutes" jimin said and start eating his food meanwhile yoongi was trying his best not to sleep on the table, he was very tired but he needed to eat, so he hold himself and ate his food. Namjoon had put Jin to sit on his laps to calm him down, he knew that his mate didn't trust jungkook at all and especially with taehyung "baby, I promise you that tae is just fine with jungkook" rm whispered in jin's ear making him goosebump, he just nodded his head and start eating his food. As for hoseok and Lucas both of them seem to have a great communication.

~at the training grounds~

Taehyung's pov

After what happened between me and jungkook, I wasn't able to talk to him without blushing or look at him in the eyes, I'm really shy and what I did make me even more embarrassed towards him, when he got into the car he didn't say a word, he didn't look at me either, all he did was turn on the radio to have a relaxed atmosphere in the car or he just did it because he didn't want us to get awkward with each other. I was looking outside the car's window seeing the familiar place we were in....the training grounds. Where young children learn how to become a wolf for the first time, where they are trained how to manage the new emotions that are caused to them , they also learn to make friends, help and respect the elders  too but most importantly they learn that they have to respect every rank, alphas, betas and omegas. I love seeing children playing and having fun as an omega the The maternal instinct is always there, and my longing to acquire such a creature myself makes my heart beat loudly with enthusiasm.

A smile was placed in my face I exit the car and walk towards the pups but a hand stop me before I get away, I turned my head to look at jungkook, his eyes were intimidating they were screaming dominance for kilometers but that never stopped me from getting lost in them his eyes were like a big maze, you can get lost anytime, you can meet terrible monsters but there will always be a light...a warmth that will show you the right way out of this maze alive and that's what jungkook makes me feel alive I interrupted my thoughts when I heard him talk to me,