Chapter 15

3rd person pov

Taehyung was seating with his hyungs and the bad boys when he heard someone calling him, "Pup?" he turned his head to look at the person smiling running towards him "hyungieeeeee" he said and hugged him making jungkook's blood boil at the action "what is he doing here?" jungkook whispered in suga's ear making him roll his eyes. "who is that handsome man?" Jin asked making namjoon glare at him "eyes on me princess, I'm the only man you can look" namjoon said making jin blush, "hyungs this is my history teacher Mr. Minho he was the one who  helped me clean myself after that prank" taehyung said smiling sadly looking at jungkook,

"oh I'm Kim seokjin taehyung's brother nice to meet you and thank you for helping my lil brother" he said smiling, "it was my duty don't worry" minho said smiling back at him "I'm jimin taehyung's best friend nice to meet you" jimin said while shaking his hand, "nice to meet you too jimin", "you look very young to be a teacher" jk said codly, "yeah I'm actually 28 years old" minho said shocking taehyung , "really hyungie? That's why you are so handsome" taehyung realize what he said and his face got red "i-I m-meant...","that's so kind of you pup but you are the most handsome and beautiful creature here" he said and winked at tae making him a blushing mess.

Jimin and jin were shocked, they never saw someone flirting with taehyung and taehyung being comfortable with that. They were happy for taehyung but what they didn't know it was that someone was ready to kill minho because of jealously..... You guessed right Mr. Jeon jungkook was ready to merder his teacher for flirting with his lil boy toy. "Whould you like to have dinner with us tonight?" Jin asked smiling at minho but in reality he was smirking inside because he wanted taehyung to get closer with him" I would love too" he said while looking at tae making him blush "good then give your phone to taehyung so he can text you the address" jimin said while smirking at taehyung.

Taehyung pulled out his phone and gave it to minho "will you give me your number?" he said hesitantly, minho laughed at the others cute behavior "sure pup", he wrote his phone number and gave the phone back to taehyung, who smiled and with a small thank you he put his mobile back in his pocket. "We are coming too" the sudden voice said making everyone surprised, "excuse you Mr. Jeon but you are not invited" Jin said glaring at jungkook who was smirking at him "namjoon" jk said and rm sighed while walking towards Jin "baby, can we come too eomma and appa will be out tonight and you know how much I like your food plssss?" rm said with puppy eyes and jin of course couldn't resist him.

"Okay, joonie you can come and they can too but in one condition" Jin said, "I'm listening" rm answered, "jungkook will be meters away from my brother and he won't talk bad about him, do we have a deal?" he said looking directly at jk "whatever" he said rolling his eyes, "Very well, dress nicely and be on our apartment at 8:00pm" he said and left with jimin, tae and minho to go to their classes and minho to his office.

The school ended and the boys returned home they had to cook, clean the house, shower and get dressed they had so much things to do but in so little time and that was stressing Jin but the two youngers were there to cheer him up. "I have a plan in my mind, so we can have everything ready in time" Jin said while looking at the   youngers "we are all ears" they said in reunion "okay taehyung you will clean the rooms while jimin will be fixing our rooms and the living room and I will make the food if I need your help I'll call you and after that we will shower, get dressed and wait for the guests to arrive, you get it?" Jin said and got a nod from the two boys as an answer" OK let's start ", the three of them ran into different directions, jin into the kitchen, taehyung in the bathroom to take the things he'll use to clean and jimin ran to fix his bedroom.

The time skipped and the boys were now finished with their jobs and I have to say they were pretty tired but they had to shower and get dressed, so their legs took them in their bathroom for a refreshing shower. The first one who finished was taehyung he was quite excited for tonight he went to his closet to pick what to were but he couldn't decide if he should cross dress or not. He wanted to saw his real self at minho but jungkook would be there too not that he hasn't were girly clothes in front of him but he was still embarrassed. But for some reason he didn't care about what jungkook will think so he took out a very beautiful black outfit and wear it. He put some light makeup and stylish his hair, put some perfume and walked downstairs waiting for the others to come.