Announcement

Hello everyone! I know you all waiting for an update but these days I'm getting some hate comments I will say about my book We could say that they made me a little sad, but that doesn't mean I'm going to change the book, do it the way they want it so they can read it.

This book is mine, I choose what to write, it is my choice, of course, and I receive suggestions from my readers, I always think about what they tell me.

I would also like everyone to know that I read all the comments you make and I am very happy, even when they write something bad I try to pass it over because I see the love you have for me and for this book.

I really would like to answer everything, many authors do not respond at all to comments. I respond to both comments and private messages because they have sent me a lot and I am always willing to hear if they have a problem or make friends with me and they can confirm this themselves.

Finally, I can't update every time I see people writing me update after I've uploaded a chapter, I understand that you want to know what's going on below. Being a student and writer is quite difficult, I have a lot of work to do and tests to write, I also have to think about what the other chapter will be like before I write it. Don't forget that I'm still a kid, I have problems of my own like all of us and every day I push myself because I must update for my readers because I know they love my story and I don't want to disappoint them.

I already spoiled what will happened with taehyung in some of the comments, the people who are saying that I don't reply on my readers better to go read all the comments first before making a complaint about the way I handle my story and my readers.

This isn't about that one person that talked to me like that and you can go see it if you want, I don't mind we all are a family. Other people said mean things too in the comments but that person was on my last straw. I had to write this to know all of you how I feel.

About the updates I will update probably once a month and I'll try to make them longer so you have something to read also if I have some time free I will update again. I hope you all understand and support me because you all are a family to me. I purple you all💜💜💜💜.